Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Achievement Glitch

Discus and support Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Achievement Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've completed AC Brotherhood in the ezio collection and the achievement 'Fly Like an eagle' just refuses to pop, I've attempted this achievemnt in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lou lou wuud, Sep 21, 2022.

1. lou lou wuud
    lou lou wuud Guest

Hi I've completed AC Brotherhood in the ezio collection and the achievement 'Fly Like an eagle' just refuses to pop, I've attempted this achievemnt in free roam and in a memory sequence and nothing happens. ive seen online that people have had similar issues but after 4/5 times it has worked. im on 30+ attempts and nothing seems to work ive completed other achievements after attempting this so i know its not a glitch with all my achievements.

:)

lou lou wuud, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

hi

Im getting down with assassins creed, the ezio collection
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch

Heya!

We do currently have teams working on a known issue with Achievements and Leaderboards.

For updates on the status of the fixes being worked on be sure to check out
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Once that status is cleared you should see that progress proc on your account!

The achievement is still locked, it have been 20 days!
    Sorry to hear this!

In this case, be sure to follow all of the steps posted by
    Mister Cerb
    for Achievement issues.

If none of the steps work be sure to fill out the posted survey on the link.

We wish you the best with that!
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

5. MMX139 Win User

Heya!

We do currently have teams working on a known issue with Achievements and Leaderboards.

The achievement is still locked, it have been 20 days!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Ezio Collection - Achievement Glitch - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Ezio

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.: Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it. Or maybe know if Xbox will fix the games achievements so that they do pop have had multiple story based achievements not pop up as well...
  8. Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work: I recently started the Assassin Creed Brotherhood version of the game, but i noticed that some achievements didn't work, no matter how hard i tried. I want to know if there is a solution to this...
  9. Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch: I completely finished the ACII in AC Ezio Collection except one achievement "ACII | The Impenetrable Palazzo". it should unlock after I complete DNA sequence 8. But even I unlocked all the other...
  10. Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches: So was talking to Xbox support to try and get this fixed but nothing happened and these are all the achievements and details on them that I have not unlocked even though I've done the requirements...