Assassin's Creed 4 download on Xbox One shows 360 game?

Discus and support Assassin's Creed 4 download on Xbox One shows 360 game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got back into the Assassin's Creed series during the pandemic, I bought the download for Assassin's Creed IV on my xbox 360. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DMarkey32, Feb 11, 2021.

1. DMarkey32
    DMarkey32 Guest

I recently got back into the Assassin's Creed series during the pandemic, I bought the download for Assassin's Creed IV on my xbox 360. I then subsequently downloaded it of my brother's xbox one to play and it showed a different game than what he'd been playing (he had it downloaded but lost his login info) his art shows no xbox 360 logo, mine does, is there any difference in the games or like a remastered version or something? Any help works.

:)

DMarkey32, Feb 11, 2021
  2. The Great Mim Win User

Price of games

No Price increase????? where you shopping?

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack Xbox One =£49.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox 360 = £42.99 (GAME)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One = £49.99 (GAME)
  3. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games with gold game only for xbox 360

5. R 3 C O I L VI Win User

xbox 360 assassin's creed games for xbox one

There is only two Assassin's Creed games on xbox one.

Assassin creed black flag. (which has all DLC and can be downloaded.)

Assassin creed Unity. (which is pre order as it not out yet, you can download this also.)

All of the older AC games have not been made for xboxone. Also if you have bought black flag/unity for xbox 360 you will have to buy it again for xboxone as it a different console.
  6. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed 4 download on Xbox One shows 360 game? - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed download

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  6. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  7. Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?: Hope y’all having a good day. Title says it all. Was trying to buy it now but if only the physical copy is available that’s fine. e0793fe1-5057-4435-8212-c1c49062f28b
  8. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  9. assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...: Is my game disc bad? It only downloads 92.1% . Network shows 69.86 of 69.86 (whatever this means). I have tried everything to get to download 100%. Can't advance in game unless it's 100%. Do I...
  10. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...