ASSASSİNS CREED 3 XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE PURCHASE ERROR

Discus and support ASSASSİNS CREED 3 XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE PURCHASE ERROR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i tried to buy assassins creed 3 on xbox 360 marketplace, i clicked buy and there is a notice "sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erhan Tatli, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Erhan Tatli
    Erhan Tatli Guest

hi, i tried to buy assassins creed 3 on xbox 360 marketplace, i clicked buy and there is a notice "sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." Could you please help me to solve the problem?

:)

Erhan Tatli, Mar 22, 2023
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Purchase error

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Erthan, the entire purchase process in the Microsoft system is automatic, either through the console or the website.

If this message is appearing, wait and try to make the purchase later, it may be a problem on the Microsoft side.

You can also try purchasing the game from Microsoft Marketplace in your browser.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/
  4. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code - $1.89

If you know anyone with a half decent PC you can currently get nine Assassin's Creed titles for $15 at Humble Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/assassins-creed-bundle

The titles are Assassin's Creed: Chronicles China, India, and Russia.

Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, 3 (and King Washington DLC), Liberation, and Unity.

Pretty good deal since Assassin's Creed 3 alone is $19.99 on the Xbox marketplace at the moment.
  5. GAThrawn Win User

Assassin's Creed Revelations

You can. Assassin's Creed Revelations is available for download purchase from the Xbox Marketplace at http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255530879

Alternatively if you'd prefer a physical disc copy of it, it's still for sale as an Xbox Classic, or as part of the Assassin's Creed Compilation pack (with Brotherhood), or the Ezio Trilogy (with AC2 and Brotherhood).
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Assassin's creed 3 being unavailable on both store and Website

Thema:

1. ASSASSİNS CREED 3 XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE PURCHASE ERROR - Similar Threads - ASSASSİNS CREED 360

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One: I needed some type of assistant for this one Assassin's Creed Rogue game that I have a hard time getting the Legacy Outfits on my Xbox 360 which I'm actually playing it on my Xbox One. You see I'm...
  8. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?: I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know if it has to do with the closure of the...
  9. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  10. Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed'': hello i need help my assassin creed 2 gameplay say this after get save "Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use? '' please help thank you...