assassins creed 3 download code not working

Discus and support assassins creed 3 download code not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought a assassins creed 3 download code from amazon when i tried it it says change language region but i cant figure it out help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Haseeb Sukhera, Aug 7, 2022.

1. assassins creed 3 download code not working

i bought a assassins creed 3 download code from amazon when i tried it it says change language region but i cant figure it out help pls

:)

Haseeb Sukhera, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That means the code is region locked. In order to use it, your account region has to match your physical location which also has to match the region the code is for.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

My xbox one out of nowhere can't read the disc games

Hello! Well apart from assassin's creed origins i tried assassin's creed the ezio collection and assassin's creed syndicate (fan of the franchise as you can tell :D :D). Those are the only 3 game that i have in a disc form. I also have assassin''s creed
    unity and assassin's creed black flag but they're downloaded via redeemed code and they run perfectly. As for the movies i've never used the console for that matter so i have no idea. i'll check the link for the blank screen guide and i let you know!
    Excellent, just remember we're here to help and we recommend checking to see if a DVD and BluRay will both work on your console, just to check. Let us know how this goes for you.
  4. firebird1189 Win User

What do people think of AC 3, compared to other AC games.

For those of you who are complaining about Assassins creed 4 try Assassins creed 3! and those complaining about Assassins creed 3 try Assassins Creed 4! Hope this helped!
  5. YodaXF Win User

Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%

managed to !!!!!!!!!! download Assassins creed 3 thank you good luck
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

Also tired of forced MP achievements for "MP Discovery" in games such as Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. See a trend?
Thema:

1. assassins creed 3 download code not working - Similar Threads - assassins creed download

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  6. I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games: I cannot download Russian language on Assassin's creed games e00b50b5-5fb1-4a05-8059-cfe0352cbd5d
  7. Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed 3 digital download not available in store?: Hope y’all having a good day. Title says it all. Was trying to buy it now but if only the physical copy is available that’s fine. e0793fe1-5057-4435-8212-c1c49062f28b
  8. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  9. assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed odessey only downloads 92.1%, but network says 69.86 of 69.86. what does...: Is my game disc bad? It only downloads 92.1% . Network shows 69.86 of 69.86 (whatever this means). I have tried everything to get to download 100%. Can't advance in game unless it's 100%. Do I...
  10. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download assasin creed 3