Assassins creed 2 ezio collection

Discus and support Assassins creed 2 ezio collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing ac ezio collection and the achievement for completing sequence 1 won’t pop . I have tried on 2 different game saves now and still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 8230385:, Nov 10, 2022.

1. 8230385:
    8230385: Guest

I am playing ac ezio collection and the achievement for completing sequence 1 won’t pop . I have tried on 2 different game saves now and still nothing . It’s really frustrating buying a game for £40 and not being able to play it properly
    Assassins creed 2 ezio collection [​IMG]

Assassins creed 2 ezio collection [​IMG]

:)

8230385:, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

hi

Im getting down with assassins creed, the ezio collection
  3. YOURUGLY125874 Win User

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Thread

@reliant flame.....this is the last title that Ezio will star in because Assassins Creed was all about Altair and Assassins Creed 2 is Ezios storyline and Brotherhood and Revelations are chapters in Assassins Creed 2.....The next game after this is going
    to be Assassins creed 3
  4. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

Hello again! The problem was already solved. Assassins Creed: The Ezio Collection has some problems that Ubisoft has not solved. Assassins Creed: Revelations, one of the games in the collection, is broken. The game simply freezes my screen and turns off
    the console.
  5. Deft Grinders Win User

one of games problems:lack of different race's for the main protagonist

What about Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2?
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Games You Beat - 2019 Edition

Sea of thieves

Assassin's creed Ezio collection

Rainbow six siege

Modern warfare

Dead by Daylight

Gears 5

World war z
Thema:

1. Assassins creed 2 ezio collection - Similar Threads - Assassins creed ezio

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.: Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it. Or maybe know if Xbox will fix the games achievements so that they do pop have had multiple story based achievements not pop up as well...
  8. Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work: I recently started the Assassin Creed Brotherhood version of the game, but i noticed that some achievements didn't work, no matter how hard i tried. I want to know if there is a solution to this...
  9. Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch: I completely finished the ACII in AC Ezio Collection except one achievement "ACII | The Impenetrable Palazzo". it should unlock after I complete DNA sequence 8. But even I unlocked all the other...
  10. Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches: So was talking to Xbox support to try and get this fixed but nothing happened and these are all the achievements and details on them that I have not unlocked even though I've done the requirements...