Asphalt 9 appeared in my owned games list when i don't remember getting it.

Discus and support Asphalt 9 appeared in my owned games list when i don't remember getting it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My owned games list says that I own asphalt 9: legends when i never bought it. I am very confused since I dont know this game. I checked my order... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SinkGaming, Sep 4, 2021.

1. SinkGaming
    SinkGaming Guest

My owned games list says that I own asphalt 9: legends when i never bought it. I am very confused since I dont know this game. I checked my order history and there is nothing related to it there. I checked the game's total play time and it was never opened

:)

SinkGaming, Sep 4, 2021
  2. SinkGaming Win User

Alright thanks for telling me it is free
  3. SinkGaming Win User

My games & apps > Full Library > All owned games
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sorry, on the Xbox console or the Xbox app? Also the game it's free to play so it would not appear on your order history, probably someone use your profile to get the game
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not sure why it would have automatically been added to your list, but it is a free game if you're worried about someone having spent money on it.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SinkGaming! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If it doesn't appear on your order history where do you see it as an owned game?
Thema:

1. Asphalt 9 appeared in my owned games list when i don't remember getting it. - Similar Threads - Asphalt appeared owned

2. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  3. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  4. game update for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game update for asphalt 9: please when is the new asphalt 9 legends update coming to Microsoft store for those using pc in the African location, i know that other platform have gotten theirs when will this issue be resolved...
  5. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  6. Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?: Hi there... Somehow my userId for Asphalt 9 Legends is gone...the Error Codes are 4-1...1-3-1...2-0-0-0-1052 When i try to get into the game usually on the top left of the screen it shows the...
  7. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b
  8. What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update: I would like to have the update for my game asphalt 9 so that i can keep playing the game 633d083f-38ef-4316-967f-0c6813b68ec7
  9. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.: I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me...
  10. asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live: Asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live 749549b8-aefc-4fd7-8bee-1bc496d76ee0