Asking refund for xbox game pass

Discus and support Asking refund for xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just gotten the game pass for 10 dollars today and I'm not a fan. I would like to request a refund since it hasnt been 30 days yet of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaBuilder_Bob, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Asking refund for xbox game pass

I have just gotten the game pass for 10 dollars today and I'm not a fan. I would like to request a refund since it hasnt been 30 days yet of the initial purchase. According to this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ame-pass/4199d3ca-0e9d-4fcd-975f-a94b1c315eb7 I should be able to do it but I dont know how to. What are the steps I need to take to get this refund.

:)

DaBuilder_Bob, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Idralin Win User

The support lady called me. I exhausted my problem so she checked my zero activity for the whole time of subscription except day one or two and easily returned my money. I'm glad it went so smoothly.

So thank everyone for your reply and help.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I see you would normally be able to claim a refund for the subscription normally given that you subscribed today.

By clicking on unsubscribing you would receive the following options.

If you choose a Cancel subscription and you are eligible for a refund, you will be provided two options: Don't charge me on (next renewal date) and Cancel immediately and get a refund.

If you choose Cancel subscription but you don't qualify for a refund, you'll be prompted to Turn off recurring billing and won't see a refund option. Turning off recurring billing will prevent the next charge.

If they do not appear, I suggest you contact support, only Microsoft agents can help you because as I said we are just community members like you, we do not have access to Microsoft payments and refunds. To contact them please use the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

Or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  4. MateusFontana Win User

How many days have you subscribed to the service?

Did you buy the subscription directly from the Microsoft store?

I have to make it clear that I'm not a Microsoft employee, I'm just a member of the community just like you, trying to help.
  5. DaBuilder_Bob Win User

Hello Mateus, I could be doing better how are you, I tried doing these steps but when i got to the cancel subscription part it just says 'We can’t cancel your subscription" "You've already paid for your Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription".
  6. Smwutches Win User

Asking for Xbox Game Pass refund

Thema:

1. Asking refund for xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Asking refund game

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df
  7. Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.: Has anyone had any luck in requesting a refund for digital games that have been removed from the Xbox Store? I paid full price for some Activision games (007 : Blood Stone, Spiderman: Web of...
  8. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  9. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  10. I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play: 我买错了比赛,我想问一下如何退票, 需下载没有发挥,Is there a customer service officer? Please help me with my refund。 51ec41be-972f-43b1-b1b9-1ff174db84da