asking me to repurchase a game when reinstalling on a new xbox one

Discus and support asking me to repurchase a game when reinstalling on a new xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i purchased call of duty modern warfare for my xbox one. i have recently upgraded to the xbox one s. when i go to download the game from my games and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lisarooks, Jul 21, 2020.

1. lisarooks
    lisarooks Guest

i purchased call of duty modern warfare for my xbox one. i have recently upgraded to the xbox one s. when i go to download the game from my games and apps on the console it is visible but only giving me the option to purchase the game again ..ive already
    paid £70 for it!

any ideas?

:)

lisarooks, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi lisarooks,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One requesting your purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare despite having purchased it prior to moving over to an Xbox One S. Please visit your

Order History
    to verify the purchase was made on the profile you are currently using, if the game does not appear, it may have been purchased on another account. For detailed assistance with locating your purchase, please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. Neo Jimmyy Win User

Sting preorder code not working.

Same here deleted install to try to get it to work. Now I can't reinstall it and its asking me to repurchase the digital deluxe edition.
  4. notyaD Win User

COD Cold War repurchase

The game is reinstalled, all content packs are downloaded and it still is telling me to repurchase the game :(
  5. leprechaun419 Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

I got a new xbox one, and none of my dlc came over in my account. Wants me to repurchase everything.
  6. Darber_3003 Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

No it didn't. So I played to see if it was mine but that was a fresh new game. So I Uninstalled Fh4 and Xbox app, reinstalled them to check but then the game ask me for cloud save but that was the one I started on pc not my Xbox.
Thema:

1. asking me to repurchase a game when reinstalling on a new xbox one - Similar Threads - asking repurchase game

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4
  10. Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018: So I decided I wanted to redownload sea of thieves, but when I go to redownload it, it just asks me to repurchase as if I havent owned it before. I even went into my payment and billing history...