Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement

Discus and support Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account “Angry Grandad” got banned from market place theft and I got thanks to the enforcement team i got unbanned. However the other account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StampyBighead4, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement

So my account “Angry Grandad” got banned from market place theft and I got thanks to the enforcement team i got unbanned. However the other account “MagicMeteor5994” got permanently banned. This means that I will not be able to play destiny 2 which was
    my highest anticipated game. And now all I ask is either you guys unban him or find a replacement which would be wonderful and then I can clear up this mess with all the marketplace theft thing. Thanks.

:)

StampyBighead4, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Bennieficial
    Bennieficial Guest
    Windows Phone "Free Time Machine" codes not redeeming

So after asking if everybody else having this issue would get a replacement code, their response was:

The email will got out to all affected individuals.

Sincerely,

Kimmy

ePrize Customer Service

So I guess they're fixing the issue for everybody. Post back here if you get a replacement code within the next few days

Bennieficial, Oct 13, 2017
  3. lee w 1992
    lee w 1992 Guest
    Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

Thanks thumpa da wolf, i have sent a message to the retailer asking about a replacement just waiting for a reply.

Thanks duckquacks i thought that might be causing the issue but if i take it apart and that's not the cause i think i will lose the chance to get replacement

lee w 1992, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement

As stated in the enforcement site:

"When a permanent account suspension is issued, XBLPET does
    not actively revoke an account's purchases or licenses or otherwise render existing content unplayable. Any content that has been downloaded and can be accessed without an internet connection can continue to be used by the affected account offline.
    Content downloaded to the suspended account’s Home Xbox One console can also continue to be used by other accounts present on the console.

However, once an account has been permanently suspended, it will not be able to re-download previous content or purchase new content. This is because a permanent suspension completely blocks the account from accessing the Xbox Live service. Any digital licenses
    that are already downloaded remain intact, but keep in mind that any game titles or specific features that require online services will not be useable"

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    marketplace theft Is only a temporary ban for asking for too many refund or unauthorized refunds (not asking support first or just bypassing the support and asking your card holder too many times )

Also perm bans are final and not case reviewable and no there is no refunds for them

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

marketplace theft Is only a temporary ban for asking for too many refund or unauthorized refunds (not asking support first or just bypassing the support and asking your card holder too many times )

Also perm bans are final and not case reviewable and no there is no refunds for them
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

As stated in the enforcement site:

"When a permanent account suspension is issued, XBLPET does
    not actively revoke an account's purchases or licenses or otherwise render existing content unplayable. Any content that has been downloaded and can be accessed without an internet connection can continue to be used by the affected account offline.
    Content downloaded to the suspended account’s Home Xbox One console can also continue to be used by other accounts present on the console.

However, once an account has been permanently suspended, it will not be able to re-download previous content or purchase new content. This is because a permanent suspension completely blocks the account from accessing the Xbox Live service. Any digital licenses
    that are already downloaded remain intact, but keep in mind that any game titles or specific features that require online services will not be useable"
  8. Francia J. Win User

I cannot access chat in multiplayer

The error that you're getting is related to your settings. If I may ask, were you able to use the chat feature before inside the game? It can be due to an enforcement action as well but we need to isolate the issue.
  9. OMA JOKER Win User

where can i buy a power brick for my x box (importing a us xbox one to uk and need a new power brick)

I bought a US Xbox One due to lack of stock over here in the UK and I phoned up UK support and asked if I could get a UK power brick replacement and they just took my details and sent me one for free as it comes under repair and replacement. I was well chuffed
    when I found this out, brilliant customer service on Microsofts part.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Permanent suspension? What to do?

There's nothing else you can do.You get one appeal & if that was denied then that's it.

Permanent bans are usually issued due to someone having several enforcement actions in the past or the offence was so severe that a perm ban was issued,

I would ask your son what he's been doing.
Thema:

1. Asking if I could get a replacement for a game due to a issue with Xbox enforcement - Similar Threads - Asking replacement game

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4
  10. Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs: Im new at this about owning a xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs. I just bought mw3 360 game in my xbox series xs but everytime I enter the game it ask to enter password even thought I always...