Asking consent to purchase where does the request go?

Discus and support Asking consent to purchase where does the request go? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set up a family account to include my 10 year old when we got him a new laptop for schoolwork and leisure. I set the Microsoft store permission to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PaulMcC777, Dec 28, 2020.

1. PaulMcC777
    PaulMcC777 Guest

I set up a family account to include my 10 year old when we got him a new laptop for schoolwork and leisure. I set the Microsoft store permission to need to ask consent. Now when he tries to buy something it tells him it will ask me and will let him know
    when I say yes. How or where am I asked? I've received no emails requesting my authorisation and when I login to the family account there's nothing there either. I've tried the help but none of the suggested methods are listed on the screen I'm looking at.

:)

PaulMcC777, Dec 28, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Microsoft charged me 60 dollars for 12 months of xbox gold

[quote user="orik0n74"]BTW, Microsoft does not turn on autorenew without your consent,[/quote]

Any time you purchase gold time auto renew is automatically turned back on,they do not ask your consent.
  3. HeyItsLala Win User

parental permission code - Where do I enter this?

Could You be a little more specific ?

Is it asking for Parental Consent?

When he tries to log in, does it say 'must have parent consent?'
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Parental Consent Issues

Hey MEE97B!

So if it is asking for your information or parental consent, then give this article on our site a look: Why you're being asked for
    parental consent.

It has some info on why you're being asked that and how you can go around it if it is possible.

Give that a shot and let us know if that helps with the issue.

Thanks!
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I redispute charges?

Hi Shane! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing purchases without your consent on your payment card. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

If I may ask, may I know where did you dispute the charges?

I just want to confirm, did you try to request a refund for the unauthorized purchases via the refund web form, and your refund got denied, is that right?

Also, do you mean that someone used your Microsoft account to purchase on the Microsoft store without your consent, is that correct?

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers here in this community forum. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

This may be of help

parental consent?

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. Asking consent to purchase where does the request go? - Similar Threads - Asking consent purchase

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. How to ask about hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to ask about hardware issues: There should be better communication to report problems on consoles a32dad77-d8db-4d35-9b52-4a84ac1754c4
  10. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc