Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

Discus and support Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michel3111, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Michel3111
    Michel3111 Guest

Hi

I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement because i'm always led to this page (https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/devices) that
    asks me for my Xbox One serial number before i can ask for support. But I don't have one. I bought the controller to play on PC...

So i'd like to know if there's any way to ask for repair or replacement on MS/Xbox support when you don't have a console.

Thank you !

:)

Michel3111, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Michel3111 Win User

Thank you for your fast reply !

I already tried that but the only option it gives is to post on this forum... There's no "Call me back" option
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for replying back so quickly. If you are having an issue with getting the "Call me back" option, then I would suggest trying a different route when going through the
    Contact Support page.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: See other options
    • Step 2 : Go to Account Management
    • Step 3 : Select Charges on my account
      • Select – Show more options
      • Select Call me back
    Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In order to request a replacement controller, if it's still under the 90 day warranty, is either through the

Devices website
    or to Contact Support. If you do not have a console in which you can use the website to create a replacement order then your next best move would be to

Contact Support

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

They should repair it if you send it in for a repair.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one console not connecting to controllers!

Tried the full factory reset. Might try it again.
    When you did the full factory reset was one of the controllers connected to the console with a known working uSB and did it light up as to charge?

The reason I ask is if you have tried all the USB ports of the console and still have the issue with all controllers sounds like the console needs repairing or replacing.
Thema:

1. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console - Similar Threads - Ask Controller repair

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  7. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x: Every time i start up my xbox or unplug and plug my controller a message pops up saying: Your controller needs an update but i am 100% sure that i update it every-time i launch my xbox Is there...