As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

Discus and support As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the days, and nights get hotter for the summer make sure your Xbox is in a well ventilated area, especially if you're like me and your house or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gimpy_P, Jun 11, 2019.

  1. Gimpy_P
    Gimpy_P Guest

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox


    As the days, and nights get hotter for the summer make sure your Xbox is in a well ventilated area, especially if you're like me and your house or apartment tends to get and stay warm.

    If you live in a dusty area make sure the vents on the xbox are open and air can pass through freely.

    If you notice the fan kicking it up a notch to try and keep the console cooler, again, make sure the vents are clear.

    Being aware of the little things we normally don't think about can save you a headache in the future.

    :)
     
    Gimpy_P, Jun 11, 2019
    #1
  2. WolfishBigdave Win User

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

    I keep my xbox in an open area as well as keeping my externals off of the vents for maximum coolness.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

    Thanks for the reminder! it is easy to get use to sitting down and turning the console on and forgetting to double check the ventilation situation!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

    There are a lot of people that are unaware of how important ventilation is to a PC or console. This is good advice.
  5. ContraryRhombus Win User

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

    I was wondering about this myself actually. Last summer was very hot and didn't want to cause it any harm. Does anyone know if Microsoft would clean it as a service thing? Or will I need to seek help elsewhere?
  6. TattBear Win User

    As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

    Great advice. It's also good to practice this all year around. :)
Thema:

As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox

Loading...
  1. As things get warmer be cognizant of the conditions around your XBox - Similar Threads - things warmer cognizant

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  6. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  7. Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases

    in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m...
  8. Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x error 0x803f9008 can’t load most things: I don’t know how to fix this I’ve tried different ports clearing my MAC address hard restarting , restarting WiFi, I’m having issue loading my own games not game-pass game or my friends games...
  9. My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also...
  10. HDR calibration makes some things dark

    in XBoX on Windows
    HDR calibration makes some things dark: So i got a new TV and my xbox suggested doing HDR calibration, I never did before so I thought sure why not, except now its making some things very dark. Some menus are dark. Or if i get closer to...