As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.

Discus and support As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically the title, i had the same problem on my X1X years ago and it turned out that a setting changed itself so i couldn't share clips. ALL of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corax_Was_Taken, Nov 24, 2020.

1. As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX.

Basically the title, i had the same problem on my X1X years ago and it turned out that a setting changed itself so i couldn't share clips.

ALL of these settings are allowing for viewing and sharing clips and yet when i try to view a friends clip the console tells me that it couldn't find the media and it might have been deleted.

When i try to share my own media it tells me that it can't be shared right now, try again later. ( It says this in yellow text )

Literally only started happening this afternoon at around 12pm at least from what i can gather.

:)

Corax_Was_Taken, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Corax_Was_Taken Win User

So i found the culprit and it was again a sharing option that was bugged out however it wasn't visually displaying this so unless you change all options and change them back you wouldn't really know how to fix this but just in case anyone is having the same
    issue this is what i did to fix it.

Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox live privacy > View details & customise > Game content > You can see and upload community creations.

This last part is how i fixed it ( You can see and upload community creations ) For me this option was displaying as "Everybody" I changed it to block then back to everybody then hard reset my console and this is what fixed my issue.

Hopefully this works for anyone else that may be having a similar issue. Remember, just because it displays everything working as it should be it doesn't mean it actually is.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

having trouble setting up windows media center.

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]If you are having problems with a Extender of any type, you check the Advanced Media Sharing Settings in "Windows Media Player" & see if the Extender is "Blocked" or "Active"...[/quote]No, you cannot. Extenders don't show up there.
    Any 360 you see there is for the purposes of Windows Media Player streaming, not Media Center Extender.
    As the Advanced Media Streaming Utility Links BOTH WMP & WMC to stream media...
    That control panel has nothing to do with Windows Media Extender
    functionality.
    Everything is Irrelevant to you , as you can't grasp, that what I'm saying is true
    What you're posting is incorrect.
    There are other alternatives to problems or issues to be resolved
    Apparently iRainH2O
    wasn't interested as he never showed any interest.
  4. Timekill X Win User

External Hard Drives

the easiest method is to set up a shared folder with windows media player on your PC, and stream your media wired or wireless to you xbox360. any media in the shared folder your xbox will see. movie files should be in the format Divxx/Xvid/ or WMV or H.264
  5. Elohmn Win User

Media centre play back blurry

Lestat573, is correct. The Windows Media Center or any Media Sharing over a Private Network has absolutely nothing to do with any Internet Connection.

In short, I could use no Internet Connection, ISP or Modem and I will still be able to Share Media on my own Private Network (PC/ Xbox 360) just fine. A Private Network or the quality of it has nothing to do with any Internet Connection. It (Private Network)
    is stand-alone and is not dependent in any way to any other Connection.

As for the OP's issue, it sounds more like the quality of the Original Content is poor to begin with. imo Media Center is "okay" for Video Content but it is far from the best for Quality.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

New xbox cant see my pc for streaming but old one can

Open windows media player

-

Click sync and theres a drop down menu, click that and click library.

-

Click configure sharing

-

Make sure "Find media that others are sharing" Is clicked.

-

Does this help any?
Thema:

1. As of this afternoon i cannot view any media or share any media on XSX. - Similar Threads - afternoon cannot view

2. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING (it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't...
  3. Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon, I want to request a refund.: well basically I left my house to work and when I arrived I found that my son had bought the FC24 and the Forza motorsport and I would like to request a refund since the truth is that we cannot...
  4. Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another...: Good afternoon, I have a question, why can't you unlink a minecraft account and put another on minecraft ps4? 75c50f6b-6a6d-4ec6-91a4-268d69fbb8a6
  5. I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...: I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a message I have to buy this when I'm in the main menu of the game visible I already own it is also in the...
  6. : Packet loss during the afternoon

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Packet loss during the afternoon: : Packet loss during the afternoon Ive gotten packet loss during the afternoon for the past 2 weeks now on fortnite or cod i have a wired connection and ive had 3 technicians come by to see what...
  7. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...: Buenas tardes, Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el FIFA 20 se me apaga.. no puedo jugar mas...
  8. Добрый день.Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры? [good afternoon. Did you manage to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Добрый день.Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры? [good afternoon. Did you manage to...: .Получилось снять блокировку с сетевой игры World of tanks? [Translation-Did you get the lock off the World of Tanks network game?] 93a614f8-b534-402d-b3f8-af9838e58ca0
  9. Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]: Tengo un problema con mi consola de x box one no puedo conectarme a Internet de manera inalámbrica -[Translation - I have a problem with my x box one console I can't connect to the Internet...
  10. Xbox 360 cannot connect to internet in the afternoon through the night - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot connect to internet in the afternoon through the night - please help: I'm desperate at this point and am giving this forum a shot to see if anyone else has encountered this situation and resolved it. I've started noticing this about 4 to 5 days ago. At some point...