As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my...

Discus and support As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot send my brand new xbox in for service due to APO Address. so I got screwed over 2x, 1 for buying an xbox one x that had a bad grapics card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Talyia Keding, Mar 28, 2023.

1. As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my...

I cannot send my brand new xbox in for service due to APO Address.

so I got screwed over 2x, 1 for buying an xbox one x that had a bad grapics card, and 2 for having an apo address. that Microsoft just assumes is a pobox.

I can send and ship, buy big packages just find from Major retailers from the u.s. but cant get a small service repair done on an xbox.

:)

Talyia Keding, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my APO address, and just assumes that it is a pobox.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my APO address, and just assumes that it is a pobox.

Hello Talyia Keding,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you need to send your Xbox One X for repair and is hindered due to your APO address. For address such as APO and FPO we have a support article that discuss about shipping options. You may need to select your country and ensure the device is eligible. Usually zip codes start with 09, like 09123 on US based. Should you be part of Overseas US military bases which can be considered as domestic shipment, you will need to select United States as the ship-to-country. Do not select the country your base is located. You may try this (please sample table below) and make sure to add a card that matches the billing address. Please see the address format for APO and FPO shipments is the same as for domestic shipments: See the example below.

[table][tr]NamePFC John Smith[/tr][tr][td]Address 1[/td][td]1st Battalion[/td][/tr][tr][td]Address 2[/td][td]United 123, Box 456[/td][/tr][tr][td]Country[/td][td]United States[/td][/tr][tr][td]City[/td][td]APO[/td][/tr][tr][td]State[/td][td]AE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zip / postal code[/td][td]09123[/td][/tr][/table]

Learn more here: Shipping options, costs, and delivery times - Microsoft Support

We notice that you have a previous thread is about the graphics of a game on an Xbox One X. If this is the one you are trying to send for a repair, we're sorry to hear that you will need to send your Xbox Console. However, this Xbox One X is no longer sold in the market nor manufactured. You may need to ensure the device is eligible for repair before you send the console. For more details please check this link: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Alternatively, if the graphics is the issue, you may try connecting the console with a different TV or monitor. The game itself is syncing the data for an updated version of Xbox console - Xbox Series X|S. There could be a different graphic quality this game is compatible hence the reason why issue exist or else, you may send feedback to the game developer for this could be possible bug. Otherwise, an upgrade for console could be an option.

Stay safe always!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. krahe1313 Win User

Cant download in my region?!

I hate the fact that I am a US service member stationed overseas and can't dl certain content...
  5. robnyack Win User

Xbox One - Useless for the Armed Forces

When did consoles all of a sudden have a mandate that they must by playable by members of the armed services while deployed overseas???

-

wtf....it's laughable.
  6. dbe451 Win User

Akimbo Scorpions = Tryhard

isn't the point of life to Try Hard? Why even live if you aren't going to try.
Thema:

As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my...

1. As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my... - Similar Threads - life isn't hard

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. High on Life game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High on Life game: Hello all. Im trying to play the game High on Life, but everytime i load into the game it automatically freezes and i cant move my mouse. As well as my resolution changes to 1270 something idk....
  8. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...