As game loads it crashes with a code on the screen in the bottom right corner

Discus and support As game loads it crashes with a code on the screen in the bottom right corner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game crashes when loading with a small code on the screen in the bottom right corner. 5aca90c4-051a-4dc6-9685-d9f5a1413c7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Walsh2, Nov 1, 2022.

1. John Walsh2
    John Walsh2 Guest

Game crashes when loading with a small code on the screen in the bottom right corner.

:)

John Walsh2, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

John, could you tell me exactly what message appears, with what code it appears for you?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. BASSL0RD Win User

Halo reach on Xbox 1 gamebreakinng bug. Game crashes when loading.

Yep, just tried. It gets to the halo loading screen then it fades to black with @ microsoft 2010 in the bottom right corner, then it freezes there for a couple of seconds and crashes
  4. Mack122 Win User

Xbox app will launch games, BUT can't sign into games that require signing in

There is no error, it loads up and then in the bottom right corner it continually says "Logging in"
  5. SamP21 Win User

GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

I have the same problem but when i try loading online or anything along the online part, it freezes story mode then i have to reload the game. Sometimes i get past to load online but it just gets to a black screen with a loading circle at the bottom right
    corner, still nothing happens, it just stays like that.
  6. CamaroGuy96 Win User

Can You Skip The Cut Scenes?

The cut scenes are the game's loading screens. If you watch the bottom left corner you'll see the barcode loading icon. Once it stops loading you can hit B to skip the rest of the scene.
Thema:

1. As game loads it crashes with a code on the screen in the bottom right corner - Similar Threads - game loads crashes

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  4. My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...: Henlow My xbox series s game froze then when I turned it on and of it got stuck of the xbox startup screen 5595b5bc-3a64-41bc-b496-a1c057d2b803
  5. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  6. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  7. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  8. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games: I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport....
  9. windows 11 xbox pc game - multiple games will load but then crash to windows screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 11 xbox pc game - multiple games will load but then crash to windows screen: all updates have been done. DNS flush, clear cache, reboot system, logged out of xbox etc. and still have same issues. This all started on Sunday oct 8, no new downloads, no new mods. minecraft...
  10. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.: I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I...