As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store...

Discus and support As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 20, 2020.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store...

/u/reforc3, Jun 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. GroovyShrimp9 Win User

free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work

ok i checked my xbox last night and think i discovered the problem:

when i got my xbox i made an account in english with as my account name my old name from my PS3 (thinking players will recognise me then on my new system) and my gmail not hotmail address and set location to UK but without a street and city

i added a PayPal account for purchases

but now it seems i have a(nother) microsoft account with my Hotmail address and with location in Belgium to which i added same PayPal

purchases of xbox one games and the gold membership made on the xbox gave no problem

i only seem to have a problem with redeeming xbox 360 codes or even buying xbox 360 games from the store

it gives a problem with payment and then when i get redirected from xbox store to microsoft account it seems blocked as the region is uk and i am unable to choose another. On the support site i checked and they said changing location in an account will not
    solve this problem

so how can I solve this problem that i also want to buy xbox 360 games in the store ?

PS also noted the 59,99 € problem solved : was indeed the renewal of the gold membership as i saw in my transaction history on the xbox
  3. Oni no Tenshu Win User

If We Can't Play 360 Games Can We Still Party Chat With Thoes Who Do?

It would seem it's for the 360 as well. They are releasing a system update later this year to introduce the new Xbox live on the 360
  4. bowski477 Win User

Sonic ultimatr genesis

There are a number of Sonic games on the BC List but that one doesn't seem to be on it. Here is the

full list
    of games. You can view the Xbox 360 store on Xbox.com but not on the Xbox one console. However you could use your Edge browser on the console to look on the website.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

Also you should note I've checked into Microsoft’s discontinued games and this is not one of them. I would just like to purchase this halo title on 360 my actual 360 or by back wards compatibility, in either case I want the 360 version before the servers go down. Also it’s definitely infuriating that this game is listed on Microsoft store which is a form of advertising.
    Someone else yesterday posted a topic about the same thing with it being suddenly discontinued from the store.

Games still being on the Store but not being available seems to be a common occurence...I suspect that is simply for people to find and re-install if they had purchased it before discontinuation
  6. leo__ Win User

Acheter un jeu Xbox 360 pour Xbox One: "Vous n'avez pas de moyen de paiement valide enregistré" [Translation - Buy an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One: "You do not have a valid payment method registered"]

The game is listed as backwards compatible, so I guess this is not the problem.

In any case, what I'm trying to do is to buy an xbox 360 game from my browser: there's an option to do that on the page I posted above, and the Xbox One store also says I can buy it from xbox.com so it's supposed to work.

The problem seems to be that it doesn't show any of my credit cards while it should show them.

So: is there a way to fix that problem? Seeing the number of posts on the subject, it appears I'm not the only one trying to *buy* Xbox 360 games that are on sale right now for my Xbox One.
Thema:

1. As from my last post, it seems Xbox 360 games will be introduced into the Microsoft Store... - Similar Threads - last post seems

2. Moderator removed last post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moderator removed last post: Could you tell me rather than deleting the post is there anything i can do with these four games rather than just uninstall? e2387901-e514-4643-b704-56c7b69cfadb
  3. (Last post got buried) XBOX ONE MICROSOFT EDGE STUCK IN FULL SCREEN.

in XboX Insiders
    (Last post got buried) XBOX ONE MICROSOFT EDGE STUCK IN FULL SCREEN.: When I’m useing my Microsoft edge and I go into full screen mode either it be me clicking the back button (the opposite button of the pause) or by clicking whatever window full screen option there...
  4. Here is an update on my last post regarding my hard drive.

in XboX Insiders
    Here is an update on my last post regarding my hard drive.: Link to last post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/k3ybh7/my_xbox_one_s_has_been_crashing_a_lot_of_my_games/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 So after reading all of...
  5. last post

in XBoX on Consoles
    last post: I would like an unban for saying I was banned for no reason. If not i will inform higher ups that there technicians are doing a bad job at reports, banning, exc. f7c35fd5-5e41-46ea-828f-6557ced1564e
  6. Last post got locked / Haven't been paid out for myvipgems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Last post got locked / Haven't been paid out for myvipgems: Hey since my last post was locked before I could even confirm anything Im posting this here again In may the only money I got back from deactivating myvip was a measly -NZ$2.82 under xbox live...
  7. It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It's been a month since my last post and the Vault is still empty. Unacceptable.: I was told it would be refilled. Also, I completed the May survey, increased my gamerscore by 1k, and reached Legend. I haven't received any rewards for those....
  8. My Last Post was Closed Without a Satisfying Resolution

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Last Post was Closed Without a Satisfying Resolution: [img] I was told I only had 4.6hrs of playtime for Freedom Rewards and my post was locked when my profile begs to differ with that number. Simple division has me at 6hrs and 20 mins....
  9. Last Post On This Issue... Bad Coding, period!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Post On This Issue... Bad Coding, period!: I posted a comment earlier this month. The sentiment remains the same. What would be a relaxing past time app has become an aggravating, irritating, stress mechanism. The percent of actual play...
  10. It has been 18 days since my last post and still no Halo Wars Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 18 days since my last post and still no Halo Wars Definitive Edition: That is pretty much it. It has been too long so there has to be some mistake. ae90dbd1-2c8d-41a6-bca9-72733b1814ea