As a newbie to Flight Sim Why are there no instructions whatsoever with Flight Sim 2020?

Discus and support As a newbie to Flight Sim Why are there no instructions whatsoever with Flight Sim 2020? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just purchased an official download of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 126gig and a day later, the download has installed. I am appalled to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndyBackhouse, Feb 11, 2021.

1. As a newbie to Flight Sim Why are there no instructions whatsoever with Flight Sim 2020?

I have just purchased an official download of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 126gig and a day later, the download has installed.

I am appalled to find there are no instructions or guides on using this software even though there are hundreds of set up pages and menus to negotiate.

I see with the disc version there is at least some basic instructions.

COME ON MICROSOFT! I WANT TO BUY AND USE YOU PRODUCTS BUT AT LEAST SUPPLY A MANUAL FOR IT The help within the programe is useless

Why do you not supply an operations manual for it? You are treating your customers with utter contempt. I want to return this software as it is useless to me!

Grrrrrr

:)

AndyBackhouse, Feb 11, 2021
  2. beamynobledrew Win User

beta for xbox?

So whats the full recap on flight sim 2020????
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Flight Sim. X 2006 compatible with Windows 365?

Microsoft 365 is the subscription service for productivity, items like Skype, OneDrive and Office

No version of Flight Sim or any games appear on it

The only version of Flight Sim on GamePass is 2020, which is unlikely to change
  4. dempup Win User

XBOX ONE X and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi There.

No other editions of MS Flight Sim. has been released on the Xbox One series. Currently MS Flight Sim. 2020 is announced for Xbox One, but no release date has been announced yet!
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Flight Simulator windows 10 ... can I play it without xbox?

you don't need an xbox console but you require an xbox account which you already have by having a microsoft account. you can then get the latest flight sim 2020 if your pc is of good spec.

the older flight sim is playable with tweaks and plenty of flight sim forums will be the best place to get that game working again.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I own Flight Simulator X for PC and keep seeing Flight Simulator 2020 is a free update for PC owners of the game, but I cannot find it

Flight Sim 2020 was upgraded for the 40th anniversary, which is free to owners of 2020

No other version is eligable
Thema:

As a newbie to Flight Sim Why are there no instructions whatsoever with Flight Sim 2020?

1. As a newbie to Flight Sim Why are there no instructions whatsoever with Flight Sim 2020? - Similar Threads - newbie Flight Sim

2. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  7. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Joshua - Program Manager (OS Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Joshua - Program Manager (OS Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Flight simulator update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight simulator update: Please can someone help me I’ve bought the flight simulator for my son it downloaded in steam but now says needs an update it’s now taken 12 hours and only on 13 percent. Is this normal???...