Artifex Mundi games

Discus and support Artifex Mundi games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Virtual Agent is no help so maybe I will get help here. I can download and install Artifex Mundi games but when it comes to playing the game will not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gemrat, Jun 23, 2019.

  1. gemrat
    gemrat Guest

    Artifex Mundi games


    Virtual Agent is no help so maybe I will get help here. I can download and install Artifex Mundi games but when it comes to playing the game will not open but did until about 2 months ago. I am using the same laptop nothing has changed except the game will
    not open. Any suggestions please.

    Fan

    :)
     
    gemrat, Jun 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

    Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?

    I would like to see the Artifex Mundi games to start and appear on the gamepass
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Artifex Mundi games

    Do the games just crash to desktop or is there an error message presented? This has been going on for two months? Do you remember if anything has changed around the time that it stopped working? An update being installed? New hardware added? And can you
    provide the specific games that are having the issue?

    Just a bit more detail can help us determine the next best troubleshooting steps.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

    Artifex Mundi games

    Hey there gemrat,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to handle this gameplay issue.

    I can totally understand how this could be discouraging. We actually have a support article for problems with game launching and the like entitled Troubleshoot
    gameplay issues on Windows 10
    .

    When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if they helped with the situation.

    Much Thanks!
  5. gemrat Win User

    Artifex Mundi games

    Thank you for reply. The game will crash to desktop. There was a windows10 update that I had to free up space for and tis only the Artifex Mundi games that I am having a problem with.
  6. Jav0r Win User

    What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

    Would love to see more Play Anywhere with the Artifex Mundi games. I would like them to bring in more mmos such as WoW classic to the Xbox.
Thema:

Artifex Mundi games

Loading...
  1. Artifex Mundi games - Similar Threads - Artifex Mundi games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Artifex Mundi Price Increase On All Games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Artifex Mundi Price Increase On All Games: Apparently, Artifex Mundi has increased the price on all of their Xbox (and Playstation games) to at least twice the price. Their goal is to bring more games out faster so they decided the price...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. how do I play my installed artifix mundi games