Artics 9x steel series, quick question

Discus and support Artics 9x steel series, quick question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/el_pieablo, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc?

submitted by /u/el_pieablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/el_pieablo, Jul 7, 2022
  2. redsoxbc3 Win User

Xbox series x

Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Steel series 9x

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nathan

Is this happening only with COD?
    If yes, we can try to isolate a bit more the problem. But first tell me.
    Are you using the headset wirelessly?
    If yes, and if the headset supports a wired connection. Can you try testing in that way to see if the issue persist?

Or if you have another headset, please using the other pair.

In the meantime, double check if the headset that you have supports firmware updates (maybe for this a PC is required) and update it if necessary
  4. JamieKing1986 Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

5. Cepha-58B16238-131C- Win User

Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

Same with me. I have artic 9x. Update the firmware for the headset (connect to comp and search for firmware update). Once I did that all controller issues resolved.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend that you contact the support of the producer of the headset, they will be able to give you more details about this. You can be contacting them via the link below.

https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us

*Thanks for contacting us.
Thema:

Artics 9x steel series, quick question

1. Artics 9x steel series, quick question - Similar Threads - Artics steel series

2. How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?: If anyone could reply with a step by step instructional, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance 578216b7-20db-4aff-8dde-67eb77c56489
  3. How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says...: I got the wheel and x box x series for my son but can’t seem to make the wheel work. 317cbcba-813e-4a8d-96b5-fc8c66a288b9
  4. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  5. Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one: I'm waiting on my artic steel series nova pro headset arriving and now I'm questioning if they are compatible with xbox x or are they like the astro a50 where you have to purchase ones...
  6. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  7. My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steel series 7x headset won’t connect back to the Xbox one after unpairing. How can I...: How to get my steel series 7x headset paired to my Xbox one again f8447f31-e886-449d-a699-e04ae12892b3
  8. I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...: I’ve power cycled the console, I’ve full reset and kept my games but after that it doesn’t assign my headset to my profile anymore. f7026485-3988-406f-b8bf-36e40d786442
  9. Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering: I have just recently bought the artic 9x for my xbox and pc they work fine with my xbox but as so as I try to use them on my pc the audio keeps stuttering and go in and out. I have the Microsoft...
  10. Steel Series Artic 1 Wireless won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    Steel Series Artic 1 Wireless won't connect: Not sure what I'm doing wrong or what's wrong. I have the headset mentioned in the title, and it has a USB-C dongle to setup the adapter to the Series X, turn on the headphones, but nothing comes...