Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering
Discus and support Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just recently bought the artic 9x for my xbox and pc they work fine with my xbox but as so as I try to use them on my pc the audio keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuckShoT v55, Nov 6, 2021.
Thema:
Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering
Loading...
-
Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering - Similar Threads - Artic audio clipping
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one
in XBoX on ConsolesIs all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one: I'm waiting on my artic steel series nova pro headset arriving and now I'm questioning if they are compatible with xbox x or are they like the astro a50 where you have to purchase ones... -
Steel Series Artic 1 Wireless won't connect
in XboX InsidersSteel Series Artic 1 Wireless won't connect: Not sure what I'm doing wrong or what's wrong. I have the headset mentioned in the title, and it has a USB-C dongle to setup the adapter to the Series X, turn on the headphones, but nothing comes...