Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

Discus and support Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports 3544 - UDP 53 - UDP and TCP 3074 - UDP and TCP Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ShadowtheAbyss, Dec 4, 2016.

  1. Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports


    Arris (Modems/Gateways): Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports
    3544 - UDP

    53 - UDP and TCP

    3074 - UDP and TCP

    Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports

    :)
     
    ShadowtheAbyss, Dec 4, 2016
    #1
  2. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Arris: Port Forwarding

    Arris (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding
    I have found 2 different articles about port forwarding and Xbox 360. One is the Xbox 360 have ports forwarded for just Xbox 360, and another to have ports forwarded for the game specific (i.e.Modern Warfare 2). Is there such a thing as having too many ports
    forwarded? The value range with the above mentioned articles overlap on some of the port numbers.
     
    XB1R Hades, Dec 4, 2016
    #2
  3. Simmons2024
    Simmons2024 Guest
    Connection Issue w/ Multiple Xbox's - Same Connection

    If possible, Make sure you do Port Range Forwarding and not just Port Forwarding. Most router sallow any ports enabled in Port Range Forwarding to communicate to any device on the network, while regular Port Forwarding specifies a single device on the network.

    I have 3 Xbox 360s in my house and this solved a similar issue
     
    Simmons2024, Dec 4, 2016
    #3
  4. reedjb1975
    reedjb1975 Guest

    Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

    I had better with using DMZ to get an open nat

    • Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
     
    reedjb1975, Dec 8, 2016
    #4
  5. ONEGREATFIRE
    ONEGREATFIRE Guest
    ONEGREATFIRE, Nov 5, 2018
    #5
  6. ONEGREATFIRE Win User

    Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

  7. reedjb1975 Win User

    Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

    I had better with using DMZ to get an open nat

    • Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
  8. Um D Juggernaut Win User

    Opening ports for Titanfall

    what didnt work? The UI for the range extender? forwarding the ports to the extender? do you mind taking screenshots of your extender status page and your arris gateway port forward page and posting somewhere so that i can view it?
  9. Jett Ax Win User

    Arris: Port Forwarding

    I have found 2 different articles about port forwarding and Xbox 360. One is the Xbox 360 have ports forwarded for just Xbox 360, and another to have ports forwarded for the game specific (i.e.Modern Warfare 2). Is there such a thing as having too many ports
    forwarded? The value range with the above mentioned articles overlap on some of the port numbers.
  10. EricSchaefer Win User

    Arris: Port Forwarding

    I really need some help here, Ive scoured across the internet for the answer but have found literally nothing regarding the IPv6 option under the IPv4 option. Even screenshots from the exact same page are missing the field to enter the IPv6 option. Keep
    in mind i'm using a Mac and cannot simply type in the command line to find the info. I really have no *** clue what to do. Im just trying to get my NAT type to be Open instead of Moderate. Someone please help. It would be much appreciated.
    Just leave it blank, it is not necessary.
Thema:

Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

Loading...
  1. Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports - Similar Threads - Arris Having issues

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. arris port forwarding xbox one

    ,
  2. arris port forwarding xbox 1

    ,
  3. arris port forwarding ranges