Armored Core 4 Retro compatibility

Discus and support Armored Core 4 Retro compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Armored core just recently and it told me I can't play it on my device, I thought that all Armored core title where made retrocompatible? If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RuberFF, Nov 5, 2021.

1. RuberFF
    RuberFF Guest

I bought Armored core just recently and it told me I can't play it on my device, I thought that all Armored core title where made retrocompatible? If it isn't then how soon can I expect a retro compatible version?

:)

RuberFF, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The game isn't backwards compatible upon checking on the list and sadly there's no way of telling when it will be added.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hope they do. Have a great day
  4. RuberFF Win User

Uh, damn and I was looking forward in trying it, I can only hope some day they made it retrocompatible I guess.
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Add Armored Core Verdict Day to BC list for Xbox One!!!!!!

6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

Hello everyone :)

This game looks really awesome. The closest game that I can relate to is " Armored Core 4 " as I favored high manueverability and high firepower :) I didn't like Armored Core 4: For Answer that much and I didn't even look into Armored Core 5.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

1. Armored Core 4 Retro compatibility - Similar Threads - Armored Core Retro

2. Halo Infinite armor hall and store not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite armor hall and store not loading.: My Halo Infinite armor hall and store isn't loading. Im on PC using Steam and I have IPV6 disabled have reinstalled the game twice even installed it on the xbox app at one point. Can someone...
  3. Halo Infinite Winter Update Armor Core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Winter Update Armor Core: I am posting my question here because the Halo Support team is unhelpful. According to the Halo Infinite Winter Update page, all old armor cores have been released. I missed out on the Yoroi armor...
  4. KoA: Reckoning all weapons and armor doc's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KoA: Reckoning all weapons and armor doc's not working: I got both the game and the dlc's from the online store directly from my xbox one s. The dlc's show up as me having them on the menu but they aren't in the special delivery chest no matter what i...
  5. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the nightfall armor ?: I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3
  6. Destiny 2 Solstice Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Solstice Armor: I've been grinding out the Solstice armor on Destiny 2 lately and was just wondering what every one else thinks about how much stuff you have to do to complete the armor. It don't think its to bad...
  7. Conan Exiles Royal Armor code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conan Exiles Royal Armor code: I purchased the game Conan Exiles back while it was in the preview phase of the game. I was told I will recieve a code for Conans Royal Armor when the game goes to full release which was on May...
  8. halo 5 Teishin Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 Teishin Armor: hay i think i got Halo 5 prior to November 7th, 2015. why don't i have the Teishin Armor 268e1539-9fea-4963-9863-dcd11fd3adcd
  9. Plz gimme the royal armor code on Conan Exiles on Xbox one plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz gimme the royal armor code on Conan Exiles on Xbox one plz: Plz gimme royal armor code for Conan Exiles on Xbox one plz 52382888-12c6-4b29-bc4b-aff0e9348f36
  10. Conan armor code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan armor code: still waiting on my code for the armor. I bought the game during the preview and was told I should get it. My clan mate received his code in a message from Xbox. What the dilly?...