"Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" Where are you?!?

Discus and support "Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" Where are you?!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I uninstalled by mistake the Indie game "Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" I bought some years ago. Now I try to download it again but it seems to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iXien, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. iXien
    iXien Guest

    "Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" Where are you?!?


    Hi,

    I uninstalled by mistake the Indie game "Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" I bought some years ago. Now I try to download it again but it seems to be impossible to find on the market place.

    What abought this problem. I bought this game and want to play it again.

    Best regards.

    :)
     
    iXien, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. pulseMOD
    pulseMOD Guest
    Regarding Indie Developers and Publishers

    Which is what the Xbox Live Indie Game platform is for. Some really fun games have made it there, including Penny Arcade's Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 3, White Noise, Square Off, Zombie Estate, the Arkedo Series, Doom & Destiny... even the port
    of Dark Reign Redux! I don't think it has to be considered a platform for just shovelware.
     
    pulseMOD, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. X-Box & customoized MP3s playback problem

    Need to change play sequence on some MP3s.

    e.g.-

    001 english

    001 French

    002 english

    002French

    003 english

    003 french

    Here's what happens. I change all the titles so they read similar to above. On the PC, Windows-player will playback in alpha -numerical order as adjusted above.

    But when I transfer then to the Nokia Lumia 640 phone (8.1), X-BOX will ignore the name-change & replay them in their original titled album sequence i.e. 001 eng, 002 eng, 003 eng - then 001 french, 002 french etc.

    Maybe the MP3 Properties need tweeking, but I can't figure out what to tweek or where. Anyone know what to do?
     
    TwoArcher700638, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. pulseMOD Win User

    Regarding Indie Developers and Publishers

    Which is what the Xbox Live Indie Game platform is for. Some really fun games have made it there, including Penny Arcade's Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 3, White Noise, Square Off, Zombie Estate, the Arkedo Series, Doom & Destiny... even the port
    of Dark Reign Redux! I don't think it has to be considered a platform for just shovelware.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

    Hi, according to the official Logitech support the controller they didn't release support for Xbox console / you can't connect it directly to the console (only to the Adaptive controller)

    " Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is not compatible with XBOX Series"

    https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/community/po...

    And nope, Xbox consoles can't be connected and used with a PC in that way.

    Right now the only way to the console with your PC is starting a remote play session
  6. pauliejoseph Win User

    Third Xbox having the 3 red leds on!!! HELP!

    ^^^^ oh I'm sry you are from Mexicio

    Customer Service 001 866 745 8312
  7. Soap678 Win User

    I would backward compatibility support that Microsoft made these XBOX 360 games to XBOX ONE console:

    Please do not send backward compatibility (001) messages.
  8. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

    Error 8C250001 When trying to add Paypal account in Mexico

    Hey there walrus!



    Have you given phone support a call? Here is the number... 001 866 745 8312
Thema:

"Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" Where are you?!?

Loading...
  1. "Arkedo Series : 001 JUMP!" Where are you?!? - Similar Threads - Arkedo Series 001

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...