Ark xbox pc update ?????????????????

Discus and support Ark xbox pc update ????????????????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long can it take to push a update to Microsoft store. the Development has been done on the latest patch of ARK Survival Evolved yet nobody seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nathangash, Jun 4, 2023.

1. nathangash
    nathangash Guest

How long can it take to push a update to Microsoft store. the Development has been done on the latest patch of ARK Survival Evolved yet nobody seems to have clicked the live button PC side....

:)

nathangash, Jun 4, 2023
  2. LC1223 Win User

Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and join it myself and if so how? Thank you to anyone who responds

It's supposed to be possible. Seems like the PC version and Xbox version do not match ATM so you can't join one using the other. Not sure when PC ark will be updated.
  3. Ted Bare Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Not Updating June 2023 Update

Went there and see no answers as to when the pc side of the update/repair will be done for Ark. Is there one?
  4. sethtacle Win User

ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES

I appreciate everyone's helpful feedback. I was a little ignorant as to how the updates for ARK worked on PC. I found the answer to my question in the ark forums. Thank you all.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello NATHANGASH, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I've seen similar reports from other players here, I'm afraid to say that at the moment there is no official information provided by Microsoft or the game developer.
    I know this situation is frustrating for the PC players, however, for now we may need to wait until the official game support release an announcement.
  6. JordanNapier1 Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

only when i try to download Ark off of xbox app on pc it fail and error code: 0x80070005 and it's only ark.
Thema:

1. Ark xbox pc update ????????????????? - Similar Threads - Ark update

2. Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.: Playing the game with my girlfriend (She's using her PC and I'm using Xbox) my game updated on my Xbox but nothing shows up for PC. Tried restarting her computer, reinstalling the game, and tried...
  3. Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...: It's really unfortunate to not be able to enjoy the weekend because of this ongoing issue. I had plans to play with the wife and now we are just sitting on the couch. Please fix this and update...
  4. why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1: I tried to play with my friend which plays on Xbox and when i tried joining it says buildid does not match host and then I realized he had a different version from me he had 962.1 and I had 961.2...
  5. Ark Survival will not update on xbox app on pc. I'm stuck at version 961.2 while on my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival will not update on xbox app on pc. I'm stuck at version 961.2 while on my xbox...: I need help figuring out how to update this game. Been going on since last night and still won't update 72b96280-d256-4a59-ab7f-24a1150f5d75
  6. when will ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will ark update?: im trying to play ark with my friend whos on an xbox but my game is at an earlier version than his. when will you guys release the update so we can play? d0c72345-748a-4ba3-b5ef-7ad4b605d401
  7. Xbox Pass for PC, Ark Surival Evolved won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Pass for PC, Ark Surival Evolved won't update.: I recently installed the XBox app on PC to start playing games with my nephew; and we played Ark for a day or so, then all of a sudden I tried to login and no servers were populating at all. I...
  8. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...
  9. Ark updated on my console but won't update through the Xbox app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark updated on my console but won't update through the Xbox app on my PC: I have tried the following Checking for updates through the Microsoft Store instead of the Xbox app Deleting the Xbox app and redownloading it Deleting Gaming Services and redownloading it...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved Not Updating June 2023 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Not Updating June 2023 Update: So I play on an unofficial Ark Survival Evolved server that my friends and I all share. Never really had this problem in the year I've been playing. I play on Xbox PC App and as of the June update...