Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.

Discus and support Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I installed Ark earlier this week, everything went fine and I got a few hours of game play in. Then overnight it uninstalled itself. And when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J T7, Jan 27, 2023.

1. J T7
    J T7 Guest

Hello,

I installed Ark earlier this week, everything went fine and I got a few hours of game play in. Then overnight it uninstalled itself. And when I went to reinstall it, it is constantly saying installation stopped. I cleared everything, lost all my game play (rip to my Dino’s) I hard reset the Xbox, and the router. It was the only game I have at the moment so I have more than enough space. I have another Xbox(S) in the house , and it downloaded the game perfectly fine, and the PlayStation did as well. The Xbox one, which is mine, is just not working. Also, I download it when the other systems are not on as it is a huge file. I’ve tried everything and it is still not working. I tried downloading Skyrim to see if it was a connection issue and it downloaded just fine. I’m awful at first shooter games, and find this game super fun. But it is just not working.

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Other***

:)

2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello J T7,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ferperez3 Win User

“Instillation Stopped” as soon as I start downloading

Just tried it and the game Ark won’t install it says “installation stopped” I don’t know what’s the problem I have a bunch of space for it and I can’t figure out what’s wrong with the game installing and it wasn’t loading the game at first so I uninstalled and tried installing in the past 2 days and same results
  5. FabianYbarra Win User

I cant install a game I bought

same I try to install ark but it says installation stopped
  6. Michael Barrera1 Win User

How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

But it won’t let me install it, it says installation stopped every time I try to
Thema:

1. Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped. - Similar Threads - Ark won’t install

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  5. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  6. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  7. Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.: Hello, I installed Ark earlier this week, everything went fine and I got a few hours of game play in. Then overnight it uninstalled itself. And when I went to reinstall it, it is constantly...
  8. Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore: Today me along with a few friends tried to load up ark on our xbox one s and all the data from the worlds have been deleted and when we have tried to restart its been deleted again. Is there a way...
  9. Ark won’t download properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark won’t download properly: Ok so let me explain Ark wont download past 11.4% or 10.36 gigabytes. Now it stops exactly at this point and does not go even a sliver forward, it also stops exactly on the ready to start phase...
  10. Ark won’t download but everything else will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark won’t download but everything else will: hi I’m wondering why ark survival evolved won’t download but the expansions packs are 08218f63-764c-4e76-b80a-e18c2a30c182