Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.

Discus and support Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beau Harris, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Beau Harris
    Beau Harris Guest

It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the screen while playing. I also noticed that my save data was gone. (Map pins, singleplayer saves, etc) Im not 100% sure, but given the nature of the situation I had figured it was more than likely a save data sync issue. I cant seem to find anything on the internet that can lead me to a solution to this.

I can still play the game despite the 400 million interruptions an hour, but my map pins and save data will not be there upon closing the game and reopening it again. I will be uninstalling the game and reinstalling it tonight, but Id prefer an easier solution if there is one. And Im not sure if uninstalling will even fix it. I will also try another windows 10 game if I have one to see if its just an issue with the game itself.

:)

Beau Harris, Mar 1, 2021
  2. leochan2k Win User

Crackdown 3 wont launch

i have even tried install a new windows 10, but the game still cant launch after sync my data. I switch to another new microsoft account and launch the game with no problem, seems there have some problem on my save data on cloud and when the data load it just cant load into game. i cannot find any method to delete my cloud save
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

Hi Litt1e Lettuce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Syncing data to the Xbox Live cloud storage is a automatic process which syncs data to the cloud to back up the data, and then would only re-sync back to the console if the local saved data has been removed or deleted from the console's hard drive, assuming
    you are playing on Xbox One.

On Xbox One, there is a way to clear local saved data, restart your Xbox, and upon staring a game, the data is re-synced from the cloud. One Windows 10, you will need to re-install the game.

Please let us know what edition and what platform you play on.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

How can I check my game saves

Thankfully you shouldn't lose your saved data even if you cant check it as the cloud will sync your data to your new xbox
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 4 rendering on CPU when it wasn't before

As long as you had a connection to Live when you were playing, your save will still be there. It will be saved in the Cloud.

When you run the game after re-installation, a window will pop up which will show you that the Xbox App for Windows 10 is syncing your save data. Everything will be as it was before.
  6. Squashed Win User

Torchlight 2 Snyc Error

I cant remember but none worked, the issue seems to be with cloud save and Torchlight 2 i(clouds saves work fine on other games) second account with no save data to see if it would sync, and it got the same error message.
Thema:

1. Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data. - Similar Threads - Ark Windows Edition

2. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  3. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  4. Windows PC Ark Survival Evolved Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows PC Ark Survival Evolved Multiplayer: Hi, So I have ark downloaded on my windows pc and I'm trying to play it with my friend who also has it downloaded on windows pc, but every time I invite them it goes to failed to join, but when I...
  5. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  6. Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version?: Ark Survival Evolved version 960.8 on Windows can't join Nitrado server that is on the Xbox version 960.12. When will the two versions be on the same version? They have just recently both been...
  7. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...
  8. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...
  9. When will update release for Windows 10 ark?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will update release for Windows 10 ark?: Hello, I have been trying to play ark, and have run into an issue. Microsoft has not released the latest version for pc, making me unable to play with anyone else. Any update on when i can expect...
  10. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3