ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live

Discus and support ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try to boot the game it says unable to sign into xbox live 23ffdc58-5827-411e-90b3-4b6f334817ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stampey34, Feb 12, 2023.

1. stampey34
    stampey34 Guest

every time i try to boot the game it says unable to sign into xbox live

:)

stampey34, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Stampey34, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. SpazticDeath Win User

xbox/win10 ark when it starts, says not signed in

so how long before a reply? hello?
  4. Elohmn Win User

Changing My Gamer Tag To an old one that ISN'T being used

A Profile on Windows is the same as a Profile on Xbox LIVE. If you were to Sign-in on a Win8 or Win10 PC right now it will be your XBL Profile. Same goes the other way, if someone who started a Profile on Windows was to Sign-in
    on an Xbox it would be their Profile.

In short, they aren't just "linked", it is one and the same.
  5. Spitfire1202 Win User

early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

@ Daft Badger So what your saying is we wont need the xbox preview program to play Ark on December 16th?
  6. Lxc&k5k Win User

Ark is meffed

My ark is not working it wont reinstall can you help me
Thema:

1. ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live - Similar Threads - ark win10 wont

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  5. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  8. Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please: lots of servers are wiping today and by you guys not releasing the update it is stressing people out and causing lots of backlash to these server owners. it would be appreciated if you could just...
  9. Cant find free maps for Ark: Survival Evolved on MS Store (PC Win10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find free maps for Ark: Survival Evolved on MS Store (PC Win10): Hello, i am having trouble finding the three free maps on MS Store: Valguero, Ragnarok, and Crystal Isle. All three are free maps posted by the authors and creators of Ark Survival Evolved, and im...
  10. xbox/win10 ark when it starts, says not signed in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox/win10 ark when it starts, says not signed in: xbox/win10 ark when it starts, says not signed in. I do not own an xbox, but wanted to play Ark:Survival Evolved with serveral folks. I have the game in my pc now, but when it starts, it says NOT...