Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version?

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ark Survival Evolved version 960.8 on Windows can't join Nitrado server that is on the Xbox version 960.12. When will the two versions be on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zinlow, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Zinlow
    Zinlow Guest

Ark Survival Evolved version 960.8 on Windows can't join Nitrado server that is on the Xbox version 960.12. When will the two versions be on the same version? They have just recently both been updated from version 959.13 on Windows, and Xbox was on version 960.8. I am traying to join a Nitrado server, I play on the Windows version and my friends play on the Xbox version.

:)

Zinlow, Jun 6, 2023
  2. HaZe_Qc Win User

gameing

Hi JowieLuy,

Yes cross play is enabled on xbox/PC(window store version only not steam version)

The Windows store version is crossplay with the Xbox version because of version matching. The Steam version tends to be a different iteration
    of the code.

you can learn more on this by reading these links.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/20/xbox-play-anywhere-support-comes-ark-survival-evolved/

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/6021...cross-play-enabled-between-xbox-pc/index.html

Hope this help!

HaZe
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member of the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to the version of the game on different platform, it is actually the Game Developer who implements updates on each platform. As of the moment, there are no further announcements from the Game Dev as to when will the latest version will be released on Xbox Game Pass for PC edition.

Here is the link in one of the Microsoft community forum as well where it is being discussed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I just searched it as well on Ark's forum website and others are talking about it being released this Monday but cannot find any official statement from the Game Developer yet so what I can suggest is to keep an eye on the Windows version of the game and see if an update will become available.

UPDATE: Actually, seeing others now getting an update for the game. You may also check this link for reference from other gamers https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/top...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In case there are still no updates available for you, I suggest to wait a little more as it might be sooner or later since others are now getting their updates. You may also try the troubleshooting here to reset your Windows store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Open world Conan game coming to Xbox One

Same guys who made the "Age Of Conan" MMO on PC.

I expect it will be more like "Ark" where you're in the world and have to survive rather than "Dark Souls".

When "Ark Survival Evolved" releases as the full version it's supposed to have a "Lone Survivor" mode where you have to do it all yourself.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Ark survival ascended Xbox only online multiplayer checked and greyed out

Hi again.

Unfortunately, manually updating the Windows version of ARK: Survival Evolved is not officially supported by the developers. There is no built-in option within the game or Steam client to manually update the game files.

However, there are a few workarounds you can try, but they require caution and modifying game files, so proceed at your own risk:

Downloading the Update Manually:

You can attempt to download the update files manually from a reliable source.
    Search online for "ARK: Survival Evolved Windows update version [version number]" and ensure the source is trustworthy.
    Download the necessary files and replace the existing ones in your ARK installation directory.
    This method can be risky and lead to errors if the files are corrupted or incompatible.

Using Steam Beta:

You can try joining the Steam beta branch for ARK: Survival Evolved.
    This will allow you to access the latest updates before they are officially released.

However, beta versions can be unstable and might contain bugs.
    To access the beta branch, right-click on ARK: Survival Evolved in your Steam library, select Properties > Betas, and choose the appropriate beta branch.

Reinstalling the Game:

This is a more drastic option, but it can sometimes resolve issues with updates not installing properly.
    Back up your saved data before proceeding.

Uninstall ARK: Survival Evolved completely from your system.
    Download and install the latest version of the game from Steam.

Best regards. Oskayra
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version? - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  9. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...