Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Though a Preview Title this game still moves from strength to strength. The upcoming v731.0 patch will bring you couch coop for both online play or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Though a Preview Title this game still moves from strength to strength.

The upcoming v731.0 patch will bring you couch coop for both online play or local private coop.

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?...patch-notes-current-v7300-and-upcoming-v7310/

Start in your underpants and survive on a tropical island inhabited by dinosaurs, mammoths, sabre toothed tigers, giant birds and more.

Scavenge food and water because if you don't eat and drink you'll die.

Start with a simple thatched hut and build your way to impressive stronger structures. Explore on foot, build rafts, tame and ride dinosaurs or fly around on Pterodactyls.

Absolutely brilliant game that with the local coop is about to get even better.

:)

Azrael008uk, Jan 25, 2016
  2. MRizkBV
    MRizkBV Guest
    Forza horizon 2

According to the Store listing, it seems it only supports online coop / multiplayer. Online means each of you will need a separate Xbox One console (no split screen coop / local coop support).

MRizkBV, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Please fix your saved games - Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One

RE: Ark Survival Evolved. The same happens to me with Ark in single player. Keeps asking me to "Please fix your saved games", I've cleared local saved games but stil the same message comes up and still won't save.

Dark Lord Mesa, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop

Don't have any interest in AS, but it's good to know that some pubs is looking to get back into doing gaming right. Here that 343i?

ElectroFlying, Jan 25, 2016
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    People from these Forums would love it.

There's a chat feature in game full of people trying to tell other people what to do and boss them around.

Whether you come here for the games or you come here for the arguments you're bound to have fun on "Ark".

Azrael008uk, Jan 25, 2016
  6. Vengeance81
    Vengeance81 Guest
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for this update. I've played the PvE and pvp servers, had fun and frustration on both; but playing offline with a friend (gf/bf) or whoever, having the ability to scale the ratios on taming speed, harvest amount,
    etc AND the ability to pause Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop :) it's now a game that casual players can enjoy. No more rushing to the bathroom and back should something attack while you're on the can.

Vengeance81, Jan 26, 2016
  7. Vengeance81
    Vengeance81 Guest
    Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for this update. I've played the PvE and pvp servers, had fun and frustration on both; but playing offline with a friend (gf/bf) or whoever, having the ability to scale the ratios on taming speed, harvest amount,
    etc AND the ability to pause Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop :) it's now a game that casual players can enjoy. No more rushing to the bathroom and back should something attack while you're on the can. Now it's just a matter of getting the the actual date of this patch.

Vengeance81, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Vengeance81 Win User

etc AND the ability to pause :) it's now a game that casual players can enjoy. No more rushing to the bathroom and back should something attack while you're on the can. Now it's just a matter of getting the the actual date of this patch.
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

People from these Forums would love it.

There's a chat feature in game full of people trying to tell other people what to do and boss them around.

Whether you come here for the games or you come here for the arguments you're bound to have fun on "Ark".
  10. ElectroFlying Win User

Don't have any interest in AS, but it's good to know that some pubs is looking to get back into doing gaming right. Here that 343i?
  11. Vengeance81 Win User

etc AND the ability to pause :) it's now a game that casual players can enjoy. No more rushing to the bathroom and back should something attack while you're on the can.
  12. NLH1 Win User

Co-op games in game pass

Dead by daylight and ark survival evolved are my personal favourites when it comes to coop
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved To Get Split Screen For Online and Local Coop - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  9. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...