Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working.

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to play ark without internet on pc, the thing is that whenever I press the start button It says: Unable to sign into XBOX Live. I've already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Domiee, May 23, 2023.

1. Domiee
    Domiee Guest

Im trying to play ark without internet on pc, the thing is that whenever I press the start button It says: Unable to sign into XBOX Live. I've already activated the offline permission on the Xbox App and the microsoft app. How do I fix this? (also when I open the xbox app offline I dont appear signed into my account so maybe it has to do with it not being signed in, but then again shouldnt the app be signed in even without internet?) Help me. I've tried looking on google but nothing helps so this is my only hope.

Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working. [​IMG]

:)

Domiee, May 23, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Domiee!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, you can play ARK Survival Evolved offline on PC, in the single-player game mode. The single-player game mode in ARK allows players to play without an internet connection. All the features that are present in the online game are also in the offline one.

However, to get the latest patches and updates for ARK you will need an internet connection to download them. Once they are downloaded you can then play the game offline. If you never have an internet connection when playing the game you will slowly have less and less of the new features included in updates.

In this case, you will need to have your device connected to the internet first and sign in to your Microsoft Xbox account for the game to start the update.

Then In order to play the game offline, first head to the main menu and click “Host/Local”. From here you will be presented with a ton of customization options for the single-player world you are about to create. Once you have set the settings to your liking, click the “Play Singleplayer” button located at the bottom left of the screen.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://4gamez247.com/ark-survival-evolved-offl....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
  6. RomanKing102 Win User

error code 0x80070490 xbox one

I got ark survival evolved yesterday and today it doesn't work
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working. - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  9. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...