ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

Discus and support ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday night my brother and I were harassed, threatened, and abused in the game Ark Survival Evolved. I have written the game designer company... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherMican, Oct 21, 2017.

1. ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

Yesterday night my brother and I were harassed, threatened, and abused in the game Ark Survival Evolved. I have written the game designer company Studio Wildcard over the matter and was pressed to write it here as well. The events involve others over the
    past few weeks but I am not one to put up with stuff like this. We play on the XBox official North American PVE server - The Island - 201. It is a public Xbox server and no ones personal server they can control. However this one player by the XBox gamer tag:
    DG Ancient believes that because he is such a higher level, that he can do what he wants, when he wants, and if you don't do what he says, forces people to do so or forces them from the server. By which, because he is so high level and his dinos he has tamed
    are high level, will kite other high level wild predator dinos into bases to kill off your dinos and destroy their bases. Yesterday afternoon a player was wanting to buy a high level dino for whatever reason, can't play much and/or can't devote the time to
    taming a high level dino, or one is never high enough for them to find. Anyways the DG Ancient guy said he doesn't like people buying, trading, selling dinos, EVEN though it is entirely allowed in the game and encouraged by many others.

So the early evening comes and my brother and a few others tell me about this guy's nerd rage from earlier and then someone posted a few minutes later about wanting to buy a dino, in which I wrote in the general server chat "that I thought that was frowned
    upon and that you'll face the wrath of a certain player..." not knowing DG Ancient was even on, nor would I care. It was an indirect comment with no threat, harassment, swearing, etc. from me. I then go AFK for 10-15 mins to make coffee then my brother yells
    at me saying a dino is inside our base killing our dinos... I get back to the game and go outside our base (which was walled up all around but that DG Ancient exploited a break in the wall along the cliff face our base is located at due to the cliff face at
    a slight angle but could no longer build our perimeter fence on). As I get outside DG Ancient writes "someone ordered a giga party". Giga being the trophy dino for large raid groups to kill. I write in chat for others to help if they can and let them know
    that DG Ancient did this. Many rushed to try to help kite the Giga out but DG Ancient kept bringing him back in. Again... all because of a joke he didn't like because of his need to control an official Xbox PVE server which he thinks is his to control. Some
    people who tried to help tried their best but the Giga killed off like 90% of our dinos and destroyed about a third of our base. Others were too low level to even attempt any help. In any case DG Ancient turned about 99% of the server against him in an instant
    but no one is really up to par on that server to stop him right away from doing stuff like this. My brother and I try, along with other players try to have a fun time playing and helping others as it is a pretty ruthless game on PVE alone. DG Ancient has done
    this to several other players in the past, he even boasts about it and says he is friends with the admin and he can do what he wants because he is a moderator (which I say is complete BS because why would a moderator do or act like this in a game or server
    that isn't private, against people who aren't hostile towards him in anyway), anyways other players sent me accounts of events DG Ancient did to them, threatened them, and some telling of friends of theirs that he forced out from playing on the server. For
    those who don't know, you can create and have your own personal server that you can admin, but that requires another Xbox running and gamer tag for it to run under. This guy is trying to by pass that and forcing everyone on 201 to adhere to his rules or else...
    pretending he can do whatever he wants because he is high level and thinks he is buddies with an admin. As well as having a sister tribe of parrots who hop on and repeat to others to do what he says or things as I've stated above will happen to you... live
    in fear of upsetting DG Ancient who will throw a temper tantrum at any moment or leave a place that SHOULD be available to anyone and everyone. Those parrot's gamer tags are: [Mod Removed]

Now for the griefing, DG Ancient's tribe in the game has posted pillars on a majority of the map as well... essentially controlling where anyone can build. They didn't get the whole map because it is pretty large and heavily wooded, dense areas, however
    they do control a majority of it, being marked off from other players building where they want. As for the racism, he posted why are people are speaking French when it was a North American server and that they are lagging out the server... obviously not knowing
    about French Canadians who play. Some of the other players took offense to it and asked me to report it as well.

As I have said, I did contact the game designer company Studio Wildcard and let them know of the events, as well as the people and their gamer tags who were involved and those of us who are being harassed, threatened, abused, etc. Listed below are the definitive gamer
    tags of those who did the event and his lackeys and those who have been subjected to his "rule" and can verify said claims.

[Mod Removed]

:)

ChristopherMican, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Ark Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

Yesterday night my brother and I were harassed, threatened, and abused in the game Ark Survival Evolved. I have written the game designer company Studio Wildcard over the matter and was pressed to write it here as well. The events involve others over the
    past few weeks but I am not one to put up with stuff like this. We play on the XBox official North American PVE server - The Island - 201. It is a public Xbox server and no ones personal server they can control. However this one player by the XBox gamer tag:
    DG Ancient believes that because he is such a higher level, that he can do what he wants, when he wants, and if you don't do what he says, forces people to do so or forces them from the server. By which, because he is so high level and his dinos he has tamed
    are high level, will kite other high level wild predator dinos into bases to kill off your dinos and destroy their bases. Yesterday afternoon a player was wanting to buy a high level dino for whatever reason, can't play much and/or can't devote the time to
    taming a high level dino, or one is never high enough for them to find. Anyways the DG Ancient guy said he doesn't like people buying, trading, selling dinos, EVEN though it is entirely allowed in the game and encouraged by many others.

So the early evening comes and my brother and a few others tell me about this guy's nerd rage from earlier and then someone posted a few minutes later about wanting to buy a dino, in which I wrote in the general server chat "that I thought that was frowned
    upon and that you'll face the wrath of a certain player..." not knowing DG Ancient was even on, nor would I care. It was an indirect comment with no threat, harassment, swearing, etc. from me. I then go AFK for 10-15 mins to make coffee then my brother yells
    at me saying a dino is inside our base killing our dinos... I get back to the game and go outside our base (which was walled up all around but that DG Ancient exploited a break in the wall along the cliff face our base is located at due to the cliff face at
    a slight angle but could no longer build our perimeter fence on). As I get outside DG Ancient writes "someone ordered a giga party". Giga being the trophy dino for large raid groups to kill. I write in chat for others to help if they can and let them know
    that DG Ancient did this. Many rushed to try to help kite the Giga out but DG Ancient kept bringing him back in. Again... all because of a joke he didn't like because of his need to control an official Xbox PVE server which he thinks is his to control. Some
    people who tried to help tried their best but the Giga killed off like 90% of our dinos and destroyed about a third of our base. Others were too low level to even attempt any help. In any case DG Ancient turned about 99% of the server against him in an instant
    but no one is really up to par on that server to stop him right away from doing stuff like this. My brother and I try, along with other players try to have a fun time playing and helping others as it is a pretty ruthless game on PVE alone. DG Ancient has done
    this to several other players in the past, he even boasts about it and says he is friends with the admin and he can do what he wants because he is a moderator (which I say is complete BS because why would a moderator do or act like this in a game or server
    that isn't private, against people who aren't hostile towards him in anyway), anyways other players sent me accounts of events DG Ancient did to them, threatened them, and some telling of friends of theirs that he forced out from playing on the server. For
    those who don't know, you can create and have your own personal server that you can admin, but that requires another Xbox running and gamer tag for it to run under. This guy is trying to by pass that and forcing everyone on 201 to adhere to his rules or else...
    pretending he can do whatever he wants because he is high level and thinks he is buddies with an admin. As well as having a sister tribe of parrots who hop on and repeat to others to do what he says or things as I've stated above will happen to you... live
    in fear of upsetting DG Ancient who will throw a temper tantrum at any moment or leave a place that SHOULD be available to anyone and everyone. Those parrot's gamer tags are: IncumbentJam and Iron Man X31.

Now for the griefing, DG Ancient's tribe in the game has posted pillars on a majority of the map as well... essentially controlling where anyone can build. They didn't get the whole map because it is pretty large and heavily wooded, dense areas, however
    they do control a majority of it, being marked off from other players building where they want. As for the racism, he posted why are people are speaking French when it was a North American server and that they are lagging out the server... obviously not knowing
    about French Canadians who play. Some of the other players took offense to it and asked me to report it as well.

As I have said, I did contact the game designer company Studio Wildcard and let them know of the events, as well as the people and their gamer tags who were involved and those of us who are being harassed, threatened, abused, etc. Listed below are the definitive gamer
    tags of those who did the event and his lackeys and those who have been subjected to his "rule" and can verify said claims.

Person(s) committing act:

DG Ancient

IncumbentJam

Iron Man X31

Person(s) subjected from said act:

CKM13

JohnnyBoy54

PrisonedQuill98

EclipseTheLight

bigtex24

ALLIN4TheLand

DIXIE OFFROAD

alienerQC

RagingAlp4ca015

ChristopherMican, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Report & block via your console.That's the only way the enforcement team will investigate them.

Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Georget1zy
    Georget1zy Guest
    dude i dont like racism im srry for you about this guy report him and talk to a support agent of microsoft ok

Georget1zy, Oct 22, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why would he talk to support?

There's nothing they can do.

Anyway,it was support who told the op to post here & post these peoples gamertags which is completely wrong.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Report & block via your console.That's the only way the enforcement team will investigate them.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Why would he talk to support?

There's nothing they can do.

Anyway,it was support who told the op to post here & post these peoples gamertags which is completely wrong.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Ark Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  10. Georget1zy Win User

dude i dont like racism im srry for you about this guy report him and talk to a support agent of microsoft ok
  11. Fhidx Win User

I Got suspended form Xbox live for no reason!

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion, network manipulation, dissemination of another person's
    personal information, or other attempts to harass or coerce other players on Xbox Live.

And i did't do anything i sign out and i comeback later i found my account ban ):
Thema:

1. ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  9. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...