ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

Discus and support ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Ark for a few weeks now, but recently when I play on single player, after a few minutes, the game crashes and I land and the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuturPanda30545, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

Hi, I've been playing Ark for a few weeks now, but recently when I play on single player, after a few minutes, the game crashes and I land and the Xbox home screen. If I launch the game again, it comes back to the latest autosave. It tends to happen quicker
    if I move away from basecamp. Do you have any idea about what can I do to fix it ?

:)

FuturPanda30545, Oct 13, 2017
  2. TetanicElf
    TetanicElf Guest
    Ark survival evolved

hi when i starta up ark survival evolved on My Xbox one s the game just crash and i don't know so can someone Help me??

TetanicElf, Oct 13, 2017
  3. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Oct 13, 2017
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. and im Pancake Win User

Most fun survival game

When it comes to grinding and surviving, ARK: Survival Evolved is my go to game to play.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
  8. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
Thema:

ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

1. ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - Cant find unofficial PC Sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved - Cant find unofficial PC Sessions: Hello, The xbox server list for unofficial PC sessions is blank. 3-4 days ago after the most recent ark update i have no longer been able to access my ark server through nitrado. I have been...
  3. Why I can't I launch ARK Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't I launch ARK Survival Evolved?: Split from this thread. So I'm having the same issue. I press play from the microsoft store on my pc and it shows the ark loading screen with blue all around it like the screen is in the wrong...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Join Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Join Failed: I did look up and did research on how to change my NAT type and also Server connectivity and it worked . But I still have problems with joining my friend's server as it always pop a "Join Failed"...
  5. What does Previewmode do in Ark Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does Previewmode do in Ark Survival Evolved?: Hi, I recently found out about something called previewmode, that can adjust the graphics settings for xbox. I am unhappy with the performance I get with my Xbox One S so I want to improve my FPS...
  6. For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs: so I went to play Ark again after awhile and it said the game was not purchased when it was already installed. which was confusing to begin with, but I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it...
  7. "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11: I NEED HELP! "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11 aac87c30-4d20-4509-9ff6-5275d6715ab7
  8. Why can't I launch ARK Survival Evolved????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I launch ARK Survival Evolved????: I have recently bought Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 version from the Microsoft store and It is installed perfectly fine whenever I open the game or launch it from anywhere like the Microsoft...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved is taking up space on my ssd without being installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved is taking up space on my ssd without being installed?: I was installing Ark Survival Evolved on my PC using Xbox app. But the installation was not working so I canceled it and tried starting it again. But it showed that the failed installation took up...
  10. unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store: Greetings, I am having issues for the last month of so trying to download and install ARK: Survival Evolved on my PC through Windows Store. I am getting the following error when I try to...