ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

Discus and support ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Ark for a few weeks now, but recently when I play on single player, after a few minutes, the game crashes and I land and the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuturPanda30545, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

Hi, I've been playing Ark for a few weeks now, but recently when I play on single player, after a few minutes, the game crashes and I land and the Xbox home screen. If I launch the game again, it comes back to the latest autosave. It tends to happen quicker
    if I move away from basecamp. Do you have any idea about what can I do to fix it ?

:)

FuturPanda30545, Oct 13, 2017
  2. TetanicElf
    TetanicElf Guest
    Ark survival evolved

hi when i starta up ark survival evolved on My Xbox one s the game just crash and i don't know so can someone Help me??

TetanicElf, Oct 13, 2017
  3. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Oct 13, 2017
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. and im Pancake Win User

Most fun survival game

When it comes to grinding and surviving, ARK: Survival Evolved is my go to game to play.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
Thema:

ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash

1. ARK : Survival Evolved - Game Crash - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  9. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...