ark server keeps shutting down.

Discus and support ark server keeps shutting down. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an ark server and several hrs or so after we have played no one can get on the game until I go in and restart the server. Internet is fine I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roxy000, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Roxy000
    Roxy000 Guest

I have an ark server and several hrs or so after we have played no one can get on the game until I go in and restart the server. Internet is fine I do not have to restart internet. A message does come on screen saying no active controller. Controller is a wireless one. Can this be the problem. This does happen everyday.

:)

Roxy000, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No problem!
    Keep me posted, take care in the meantime
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Roxy000

Please answer the following questions

May I know if you tried using the controller wired just to see if that's the one causing the issue?
    are you on Windows 11 or 10?
    Is this happening only with Ark?

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought you was on PC

How it went with the wired controller?

If it's going well, try power cycling your console to see if that does the trick:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Aftert that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Roxy000 Win User

Ok thank you so much. I am testing the wired controller, only been 2 hrs idk how long it takes to shut down when the controller goes idle so don't know how long to see with the wired one. If that does not work I will try your suggestion. Thank you so much.
  6. Roxy000 Win User

I am testing the wired controller as we speak. Idk about windows 10 or 11 it's not on pc it's just xbox. And ark only game on server so yes only ark.
Thema:

1. ark server keeps shutting down. - Similar Threads - ark server keeps

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times: My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img] e503cefe-f598-4673-a781-741f95c6a25d
  8. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  10. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...