Ark not working on xbox app

Discus and support Ark not working on xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently installed ark survival evolved on my pc with a 3070 graphics card but it will not load at all it will open and then there will just be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xavier Reed, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Xavier Reed
    Xavier Reed Guest

I have recently installed ark survival evolved on my pc with a 3070 graphics card but it will not load at all it will open and then there will just be a blue screen with an image in the middle and then it will close after a few minutes I have restarted and done all that stuff I will try and include an image of what it looks like below

Ark not working on xbox app [​IMG]

:)

Xavier Reed, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Xavier, would this be happening with Ark or does it happen with other games as well?

What would be your system, Win 10 or 11, can you tell if it has the latest updates to the 22H2 version?
  3. JordanNapier1 Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

only when i try to download Ark off of xbox app on pc it fail and error code: 0x80070005 and it's only ark.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Game Taking Up Disk Space, But Not Downloaded On My PC.

You are not able to see Ark installed on the Microsoft store, on the Xbox app and not even by going to Start > Settings > Apps ?

If you open the Xbox app and try to install Ark again, does it start to download everything from the beginning? I would suggest you to try it since the game may not be recognized as installed by the Xbox app but it is installed. If that's the case, it will download/install in less than a minute.
  5. thefalloutplayr Win User

Ark Survival Won't Start?

Hello,

If you can go offline restart your console from the snap an app start the Xbox load ARK then if it works go online you can still play offline just remember to be respectful online. :)

Regards,

6. MrGiggleButts Win User

games keep crashing

well i'm not disconnected from live. There are some games that worked like Destiny but Halo 5, Ark Survival , and even the preview app keep crashing on me.
Thema:

1. Ark not working on xbox app - Similar Threads - Ark working app

2. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  3. I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended: I have a linked account on the Xbox of my kids everything fine except that I can't play on online server in Ark Survival ascended. Is there a way to fix it or is the problem known ?...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark Survival Evolved Offline on PC is not working.: Im trying to play ark without internet on pc, the thing is that whenever I press the start button It says: Unable to sign into XBOX Live. I've already activated the offline permission on the Xbox...
  5. I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work: Well, I am unable to play the game ARK. I can't Loggin into the server and the host button isn't work, so I can change the settings to single player; I can't do it....
  6. Can’t get ark to work for the cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get ark to work for the cross platform: I bought ark windows version with the intention to play with my wife and her sister that play on Xbox and we cannot seem to be able to play. Every thing is updated nothing is planking it it’s a...
  7. Need to get windows 10 ark online mode to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to get windows 10 ark online mode to work: this is all it says when i click on join ark, i need help to get it working. [img] b47d28a1-0d57-415f-86b0-0f70bd98519a
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Season Pass: "This app will not work on your device."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Season Pass: "This app will not work on your device.": Hello. I bought my computer on May 2020, it came with Win10. It's an HP Omen gaming computer, so I know my computer can perfectly run this game. Everything worked the way it was supposed to....
  9. Xbox App smartglass doesn’t work on ark for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App smartglass doesn’t work on ark for me: Alright let’s keep this short, I’m an Admin on an Ark server, I regularly use the smartglass on the Xbox app to copy and paste commands to spawn things and so on. Now it doesn’t work and it...
  10. ARK survival envoved version 438.2 does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK survival envoved version 438.2 does not work: I enter the game, and after a few second to start playing sends me to the main menu. Please should solucinarlo. 9514cab2-a65f-4433-8208-48ee7fe4f359