Ark Dedicated server transfer from one windows 10 pc to another

Discus and support Ark Dedicated server transfer from one windows 10 pc to another in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the windows store version of Ark: Survival Evolved and i found the save folder for my dedicated server but i can't copy it so i can run the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattasdf, Aug 30, 2022.

1. mattasdf
    mattasdf Guest

I have the windows store version of Ark: Survival Evolved and i found the save folder for my dedicated server but i can't copy it so i can run the server off my desktop instead of my laptop. i keep getting the "your organization does not allow you to place this file here" message. I have no idea what else to do

:)

mattasdf, Aug 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MATTASDF

Try taking ownership for that folder and try copying it after that:

Press Windows + E and go to the path where the folder is.

Then right click on it and select properties > Go to the Security tab and select Advanced:

Click on Continue in the Permissions tab > Select Change > Click Advanced in the Select User or Group window, then Find now:

Select your user account and click on Ok > Click on Ok and Apply on every window and close them.

Try copying the folder now
  3. ZER0C00L82 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: ark player dedicated support

Hi there. Tell me the only way to host an ark server is with another XB1. You can't host a server from a pc?

Are all the dedicated ark servers XB1's
  4. Leemur60 Win User

Xboxgamepass- Ark is not loading

Hi

Ark is working fine for me on Xbox, but hangs and crashes frequently on PC. I use it on PC to run a dedicated local server for myself and my daughter to play on. It can take up to 10 attempts to get running sometimes. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    but still the same. Hopefully another update will fix this. Or break it more :)
  5. Charles-82 Win User

Ark Servers

I am also unable to view official dedicated server and unofficial pc sessions

I have a subsription with Nitrado its working for my xbox but my pc is unable to view any of the 2 sets of servers. It has worked in the past but for some reason now its not working.

I have also uninstalled Ark and reinstalled it and still nothing showing up under official dedicated or unofficial pc sessions.

I purchased it from windows store on the pc with play anywhere
  6. Roxy000 Win User

ark server keeps shutting down.

I am testing the wired controller as we speak. Idk about windows 10 or 11 it's not on pc it's just xbox. And ark only game on server so yes only ark.
Thema:

1. Ark Dedicated server transfer from one windows 10 pc to another - Similar Threads - Ark Dedicated server

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  8. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  9. ARK Dedicated Server Join failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Dedicated Server Join failed: I tried to Host a Dedicated Server for ARK on my PC (in the Microsoft ARK Version) with the Ports open (UDP 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP 3047, 53, 80) But from external you can not join it...
  10. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...