Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down

Discus and support Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i updated the game yesterday and i cannot play it today whenever i try to play it i seems to try to load up and has the picture display then it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelanieStrosin, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down

i updated the game yesterday and i cannot play it today whenever i try to play it i seems to try to load up and has the picture display then it just shuts down any help would be appreciated

:)

MelanieStrosin, Nov 7, 2021
  2. MelanieStrosin Win User

make a new post i have been when i don't get a reply in a day they will reply within a day hope you get it fixed happy adventuring
  3. SammyVS Win User

It makes no difference. Continue installing from the Xbox app.
  4. MelanieStrosin Win User

which do i reinstall it from through Xbox or Microsoft store? im re installiong it through Xbox right now so its gonna take awhile 395.5 KB/s i have AT&T food stamp internet costs 10$
  5. SammyVS Win User

Did you try to reinstall the game?
  6. MelanieStrosin Win User

i have installed it took a few days i tried to enter a server and it seems to load up and has the loading screen with the bottom left saying its loading stuff etc and then it goes back to the main menu
Thema:

1. Ark can't play just keeps shutting itself down - Similar Threads - Ark can't play

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. ARK: Survival Evolved - Can't crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Can't crossplay: I have ark on Win10, bought it on microsoft store, play it through the xbox app. My friend has it on xbox 1. When he hosts a server, i don't see it. When i host a server, he doesn't see it. I am...
  4. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  5. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Hello, Since last night 11pm (in France and probably elsewhere), no official ARK servers are coming up (tab "official dedicated ARKS"). I'm not the only one: https://downdetector.com/status/ark/...
  6. ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server...: ark survival evolved. I can't find the server I play on pc and then play the same server on xbox? in the search from xbox, such a server simply does not exist .......
  7. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  8. i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved: I can't play ARK more than 15 minutes because after 15 minutes my games cut. someone know why ? if so, are you can tell me why ; thx 44237af2-2d59-42fd-9ac7-d2043d1301a7
  9. Can't figure out how to play with Xbox friends on PC in the game Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't figure out how to play with Xbox friends on PC in the game Ark.: Hey! I have a problem with joining my friend's world in Ark Survival. I play on PC, and have bought the game through Microsoft Store and play through that on my Windows 10 PC. (I also have it...
  10. Can't play Ark on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Ark on PC: My game has an update and can't download it because there isn't enough space. I have 3 drives, it could be on any one of them, yet it won't say which it's on. I feel like the download corrupted as...