Arizona tv provider not listed

Discus and support Arizona tv provider not listed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Century Link in Queen Creek Arizona 85142, and it doesn't list them in the setup guide for the xbox one tv app. Is there going to be an update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TiredJuggler421, Mar 21, 2014.

  1. Arizona tv provider not listed


    I have Century Link in Queen Creek Arizona 85142, and it doesn't list them in the setup guide for the xbox one tv app. Is there going to be an update soon that will have it listed?

    :)
     
    TiredJuggler421, Mar 21, 2014
    #1
  2. Justin26
    Justin26 Guest
    TV provider not listed

    You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...
     
    Justin26, Mar 21, 2014
    #2
  3. Justin26
    Justin26 Guest
    TV provider not listed

    Hello, Ive had my Xbox one almost a year and my cable service provider is still not supported. Anyone have any ideas?

    My zip code is [Mod Removed - Please don't post your zip code for your protection] and cable provider is TDS Telecom.

    Thanks!
     
    Justin26, Mar 21, 2014
    #3
  4. Justin26 Win User

    TV provider not listed

    You removed my zip code code for my protection? Lol...hey how about you guys stop collecting everyone's purchasing and viewing interest via all your Bing cookies, that will do more for our protection that removing our zip codes. Good lord...
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

    TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

    The TV provider only works in a few country.
  6. Zdubleu Win User

    TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

    Your provider may not be supported by the app
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

    : TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

    Hello Sorry Truth8365,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Sorry Truth8365!
  8. IceStorm III Win User

    TV provider

Thema:

Arizona tv provider not listed

Loading...
  1. Arizona tv provider not listed - Similar Threads - Arizona provider listed

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working: Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working even on the uther consoles in the house how can I fix this with minimal tinkering...
  5. Could someone provide insight and explain why I received a warning and was suspended for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone provide insight and explain why I received a warning and was suspended for...: I was creating a group post for my Minecraft server to attract players and generate revenue when I was suddenly suspended. The only reason provided for the suspension was: SurperbiaSkygen &...
  6. How do i unlock my locked account if i have 2fa enabled. I can provide the codes and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlock my locked account if i have 2fa enabled. I can provide the codes and...: The story is my account got hacked then after a few days of searching i found my recovery code of microsoft( i already had made a report to microsot about my account getting hacked till then) and...
  7. I set up a child account for my 6 year old and I had to provide a phone number

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I set up a child account for my 6 year old and I had to provide a phone number: I set up an account for my 6 year old. Had to have a phone number. But my phone number can only be linked to one account (mine). How can I have a child account and share my phone number for...
  8. Is Xbox live down in Arizona

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox live down in Arizona: Our Internet is working fine. Computers are working but two Xbox consoles are not. Is Xbox live down in Arizona at this time? 97866f3e-84fb-489f-9d71-66f8fe8c420b
  9. Sales taxes for online purchases in Arizona

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales taxes for online purchases in Arizona: Why does Microsoft charge me, in AZ, 10% sales tax? AZ sales tax is 8.5%. dfac12a9-8a44-4857-a130-53eaf85ffa18
  10. Stone Arch Arizona - NOT - Mesa Arch Canyonlands NP Utah - YES

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stone Arch Arizona - NOT - Mesa Arch Canyonlands NP Utah - YES: The Deserts collection has a picture with the title "Stone Arch Arizona" That is incorrect. The picture is of Mesa Arch at Canyonlands National Park in Utah. Interesting since it is very close...