Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...

Discus and support Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So I just got a one day ban, I believe it's very unfair but I've browsed a lot of posts to see if it was worth posting in this section, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NemNemms, Oct 19, 2017.

1. NemNemms
    NemNemms Guest

Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...

Hello,

So I just got a one day ban, I believe it's very unfair but I've browsed a lot of posts to see if it was worth posting in this section, and I observed people never express a doubt on a ban, so I'm not gonna say it's a straight up unfair because you probably
    wouldn't agree.

So I'm not here primarily to contest this, but first I'd like to ask if it's even worth it ? It's a one day ban, I don't mind, but I want to know if the fact I've already got a ban can have a more or less strong influence on admins further decisions on my account.
    I was pretty happy to say I didn't have any problems in about 7 years, and I think it would have been a good argument to defend my case if a controversial decision went against me, but can I still use this argument now I've gotten a 1 day ban ? When admins
    are gonna make decisions about me, will they see in my account history that I have this one day ban ? Will it have an impact on their decisions ?

If yes I'd want to contest this, I hope you understand.

Goodbye, have a good day.

:)

NemNemms, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Served my suspension now let me play!

I recently served two suspensions. I had a communication ban which was supposed to be lifted on 07/11/2017 and a multiplayer ban that was scheduled to be lifted the very next day on 07/12/2017. The multiplayer ban was lifted I can play games online just
    fine, however the communication ban that should have been lifted a day before the multiplayer ban was is still there. I cannot talk to anybody or send messages when I check my enforcement history it shows the two bans I received and doesn't say that I'm banned
    or anything else. Ive called xbox support about ten times and all they can tell me is to post on here and pray for a miracle. It's really unfair that not only 1.) I was banned for unfair reasons but 2.) that I served my suspension and still can't play properly.
    And 3.) Xbox enforcement has no way to contact them. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE?

GuNsHoT2YaDoMe, Oct 19, 2017
  3. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    GTA V or Watch Dogs?

GTA V, no contest. Will be getting Watch Dogs for next-gen though so I can play it at its very best.

VanBur3n, Oct 19, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You can't file a case review for 24 hrs ban. Just use this time to read the Code of Conduct and respect it to avoid future bans

M3tal Daz3, Oct 19, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to contest ?

You can't file a case review for 24 hrs ban. Just use this time to read the Code of Conduct and respect it to avoid future bans
  6. deddy22 Win User

Why is chronus allowed in online gameplay?

i dont know but they should be banning players that cheat and trolling on online mulitiplayer games with mods making the game unfair. modding single player fine but not online.
  7. apna style Win User

Apparently I'm a cheater.

[quote user="MAEDSL"]

Anything, be it perk / equipment, that you use out of Game ( eg: Turtle Beach Headset, Modded Pads, etc ) gives you an unfair advantage and therefore IS cheating.

" People " like you should be banned for ever. Try not using the Headset and see how far you get.

[/quote] banned for using headset -------------- heard it all now

next you'll say people need banning for having a decent TV or a comfortable seat
  8. GroovierCrown16 Win User

SCUF controller and more.....

You don't get banned for using modded controllers but it is unfair to use against others when playing online. Modded xbox's can get you banned, however.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Help

If the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do.

If it was a suspension then you will have to wait out the suspension.

If it was a permanent ban then that's it,the account will remain banned.

Playing in modded lobbies is against the ToU/CoC.

If you find your self in a modded lobby then you should quit straight to the dashboard straight away.
Thema:

1. Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ... - Similar Threads - Arguably unfair very

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...