Are your trying to scam people again ?

Discus and support Are your trying to scam people again ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to request a repair for the same manufacturer fault that happened on the previous elite 2 controllers this is 2nd gen and tbh worse than the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Decimation IIV, Mar 8, 2023.

  1. Are your trying to scam people again ?


    Trying to request a repair for the same manufacturer fault that happened on the previous elite 2 controllers this is 2nd gen and tbh worse than the first.

    Bought the controller less than a year ago and you people just magically shave off warranty time as you see fit, as my insurance company know when it was purchased and they insisted we go through you, however because of the above mentioned I can’t submit a request nor can I contact you in any shape or form the AI not fails the call request fails and your support numbers are dead with Microsoft’s line just offering the same [mod removed] advice I’ve already tried, then you smart [mod removed] made it so the system then automatically puts you through to Xbox without even giving the option of home buissness Microsoft or Xbox, etc ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE, it shouldn’t be impossible to get some [mod removed] help never mind part of the service included in the sale of electronics

    What the hell am I meant to do when all methods of contact are failed or flawed or purposely made to loop you back to the start

    :)
     
    Decimation IIV, Mar 8, 2023
    #1
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Was he trying to scam people?

    I would definitely report it sounds like a phishing scam to me trying to take over your account information.

    especially if they have your email for some reason and you have your phone number set for security proof sounds like they may have been trying to maybe go in and change information on your account which would request a code be sent to your phone number to
    verify ownership of the account to make the changes like email, phone number and stuff like that on the account.

    thats what it sounds like to me.
  3. HellspawnRei Win User

    Survey

    It must be a scam ,dont try it again.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    I was hacked and I know who hacked me

    You gave the account away the second you gave out your details.

    In what way is he trying to scam people?
  5. HellspawnRei Win User

    Survey

    Hello Yoshi,

    it must be a scam,as i post it on your other thread,dont try it again.

    And dont give personal information to anyone.
  6. Jay The Storm God (S Win User

    Scammed again?

    No. I am trying to clarify that i tried to pay for the game on the xbox app and i got it for the xbox one not for the xbox 360. I payed for the game with both a credit card and a gift card. But i never got a refund on the xbox gift card.
Thema:

Are your trying to scam people again ?

Loading...
  1. Are your trying to scam people again ? - Similar Threads - Are trying scam

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]