Are you sure about this Microsoft? There is no way I have used that amount of TB in them hours.
Discus and support Are you sure about this Microsoft? There is no way I have used that amount of TB in them hours. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Nov 16, 2020.
Thema:
Are you sure about this Microsoft? There is no way I have used that amount of TB in them hours.
Loading...
-
Are you sure about this Microsoft? There is no way I have used that amount of TB in them hours. - Similar Threads - Are sure Microsoft
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...
in XboX InsidersNot sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments] -
How can I find a previously linked Microsoft account to my psn account when I’m not sure...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can I find a previously linked Microsoft account to my psn account when I’m not sure...: I am having trouble logging into to a sea of thieves Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5. Every time I try to log into with the email I think is connected to the account the error code (Saturn... -
“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the...
in XBoX Games and Apps“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the...: i’m trying to open a game that’s installed and it’s saying “make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the store and it says play then say the same... -
I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...
in XBoX AccessibilityI want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...: So I have email A as my primary alias. I want to make email B my new primary alias and remove email A as an alias. For now, I have both emails as aliases and I can login to my microsoft minecraft... -
I bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought a faulty xbox series s early on and microsoft has made sure there's no way for me...: I tried to file a service ticket with microsoft but they say it isn't available in my location and when I try to contact them my country(kuwait) code isn't even in the drop down menu to leave a... -
Microsoft Bingo--unable to connect-- getting message "Sorry, we're not sure........"
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Bingo--unable to connect-- getting message "Sorry, we're not sure........": I keep getting message: Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, or check back, later. I keep getting this message on my pc and my laptop. 0becd27e-0b81-49aa-a827-fe868c3ad4e8 -
i got 2 enforcment messages from microsoft on my account 20 minutes ago im not sure why anyone ...
in XBoX Games and Appsi got 2 enforcment messages from microsoft on my account 20 minutes ago im not sure why anyone ...: I was watching YouTube i recently made a video about trolls in the community, but i don't understand why i got two messages from the Xbox enforcement team 5bcfcd02-2d16-4743-97fd-967851027c1a -
So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.
in XBoX on ConsolesSo, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.: It's been months since I (and plenty of other people) started having lip sync issues with the video being ahead of audio. It happens when using the Blue Ray player and it when you use the...