Are you not done with me?

Discus and support Are you not done with me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I had a ban recently (I've had many previously) my friend had reported a lot of my messages out of spite and got me banned for two whole weeks no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImAPacifistPro, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Are you not done with me?

so I had a ban recently (I've had many previously) my friend had reported a lot of my messages out of spite and got me banned for two whole weeks no biggy the ban ended on the 3rd so I waited and waited the 3rd came I could Play again but couldn't talk so
    I contacted xbox support they told me to wait till the 16th well it's the 17th, where are my privileges that I paid for Microsoft? I currently own a ps4 and the one time I got a ban on there the dates where clear when I got my privileges back unlike xbox.
    What's the point of having the xbox enforcement thing where I can check to see if I have a ban when Microsoft can just add them as they please and keep them hidden so I don't know what's going on with my account that I have hundreds if not a few thousand dollars
    invested in with the combination of gold, games, and dlc spanning across two consoles.

:)

ImAPacifistPro, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Nick21013
    Nick21013 Guest
    Are we done with DLC?

Just be thankful we aren't playing this on the PS3.

Nick21013, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Tr0lldem0rt
    Tr0lldem0rt Guest
    Are we done with DLC?

Also a add-on/dlc for the High King moot would be nice. Throw in a twist that the Dragonborn gets nominated.

Tr0lldem0rt, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

You done ^%#*ed it up...I'm Done.

[​IMG]
  7. BluSwirl Win User

Another day, another wall of text, another atrocious case of garbled grammar and groundless grievances. Am not gonna painstakingly requote your 'points' because for some reason reply with quote isn't available for the first post, however I will briefly state
    that controller drift is a known thing FOR ALL CONTROLLERS - irrespective of platform or console generation. As other forum members have already noted, it's a wear and tear issue related to how often you're using (or abusing) the PERIPHERAL (spelling corrected)
    in question.

As for your contention that Microsoft Edge is "broken", that's a fallacy because every day (or the next) I'm here faithfully posting from my Xbox One S, and it works perfectly fine. If you're having an issue with your apps, perhaps it's your internet at
    fault, or your beleaguered console, or your fragile constitution. Anger is never a solution to life's problems. #GetAGrip
  8. BrianGunter Win User

"if i could go to a different operating system for my computer I would."

Why can't you? If you haven't tried it before, check out Linux Mint. Very user friendly and still as stable as regular Linux.
  9. BrianGunter Win User

^ What a well thought out and original reply. Do you just have that saved to a hotkey now?
Thema:

1. Are you not done with me? - Similar Threads - Are done

2. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  3. I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done all the steps to get my teredo working on pc and more and it says it still needs...: Microsoft so far keeps telling me to follow those steps and its doing nothing. I even went into my router settings and added the ipv6 and it did nothing. I don't even know what to do anymore......
  4. What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360: Can I download games on my Xbox360E without paying 046c7b5f-2e35-47f6-91b8-51bf413fee56
  5. I can't buy game by iDEAL , but I've done it before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy game by iDEAL , but I've done it before.: I live in the Netherlands, everyone here uses the Ideal payment system. I used to buy games without gaps, but today for the first time the payment does not go through. Who has already encountered...
  6. I can't change my verification email that hacker already changed. How can I get this done?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my verification email that hacker already changed. How can I get this done?: My account email verification was changed by hacker and Microsoft will not let me change and the hacker keeps changing my password. I need to remove their email and replace with my own....
  7. My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. This morning, I was told nothing could be done due...: Is there truly no way for me to get back anything at all? Am I expected to start over again and re-spend all of the money I’ve already spent over the years because some security information was...
  8. What will be done to improve reliability of Xbox controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will be done to improve reliability of Xbox controllers.: Having collected consoles for nigh over 50 years, I’ve never seen anything like the issues I am experiencing with Xbox one controllers. I must have gone through 6 regular controllers in the last...
  9. Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done: My xbox had a recent update, once completed I turned it on and now it will not display and visual. Have tried new HDMI and different TV. is there a patch repair for the update of has the update...
  10. How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the minecraft A button issue I've done a hard reset and factory reset...: I've done a hard reset and factory reset uninstaled and used a different controller. What do I do pls help 79db9e5c-5b35-4361-9d03-63ba47837ef0