Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

Discus and support Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fixed the issue before unreversible and damages to game to a point no one will come back like some other games it happened to that I'm not going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuicksShooter, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

Please fixed the issue before unreversible and damages to game to a point no one will come back like some other games it happened to that I'm not going to mention

:)

QuicksShooter, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Кирилл БахРWin User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

Please open the on-screen keyboard:
    - Go to Start > Search and click on on-screen keyboard.
    - Then, please open Minecraft in window mode (not fullscreen) and see if you can play it using the on-screen keyboard.

This will let us know if this is an issue with Minecraft not recognizing keyboard inputs or if this is an issue with your particular keyboard (maybe the driver).
    I don't know how, but Minecraft automatically got fixed without censoring keyboard. Thanks for answering my question.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

Please open the on-screen keyboard:

- Go to Start > Search and click on on-screen keyboard.

- Then, please open Minecraft in window mode (not fullscreen) and see if you can play it using the on-screen keyboard.

This will let us know if this is an issue with Minecraft not recognizing keyboard inputs or if this is an issue with your particular keyboard (maybe the driver).
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we players have to boycott your game just to get the point across to you guy

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we players have to boycott your game just to get the point across to you guy

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this QUICKSSHOOTER

I understand that you need to share feedback about the recent change on the keyboard in Minecraft, however Minecraft has a dedicated feedback channel
    Please share your feedback here:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

The people who work on it don't answer questions here, so no one here could give you any information about that.
Thema:

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

1. Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we... - Similar Threads - Are actuality looking

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  6. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  7. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  10. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...