Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

Discus and support Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fixed the issue before unreversible and damages to game to a point no one will come back like some other games it happened to that I'm not going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuicksShooter, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

Please fixed the issue before unreversible and damages to game to a point no one will come back like some other games it happened to that I'm not going to mention

:)

QuicksShooter, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

Please open the on-screen keyboard:

- Go to Start > Search and click on on-screen keyboard.

- Then, please open Minecraft in window mode (not fullscreen) and see if you can play it using the on-screen keyboard.

This will let us know if this is an issue with Minecraft not recognizing keyboard inputs or if this is an issue with your particular keyboard (maybe the driver).
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we players have to boycott your game just to get the point across to you guy

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we players have to boycott your game just to get the point across to you guy

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this QUICKSSHOOTER

I understand that you need to share feedback about the recent change on the keyboard in Minecraft, however Minecraft has a dedicated feedback channel
    Please share your feedback here:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

The people who work on it don't answer questions here, so no one here could give you any information about that.
  6. QuicksShooter Win User

I understand you do but when's the last time you actually looked at the feedback area and actually helped with something
Thema:

Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we...

1. Are you in actuality looking into a fix for the on screen keyboard on Minecraft or do we... - Similar Threads - Are actuality looking

2. Need to contact support, but none of the options actually work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact support, but none of the options actually work.: Fedex lost my order, need to contact support to get it sorted. The problem is that there is no direct contact method available, and the request a call feature simple refuses to work. Need this...
  3. Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can people get you banned whenever they want with a discord? Pls *Read* this. *Actually...: I was targeted by racists that got me banned. In a cod game They said " ill get ur [mod removed] banned" put my acc in a discord and reported a 5+ month old LFG post. And it worked... Support said...
  4. Will my game progress be saved if buy actual game while moving from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my game progress be saved if buy actual game while moving from game pass: My xbox game pass ulitmate expired few months ago and i had progressed quite a bit in a few games. Will my progress be saved and can i continue playing from where i left if a buy the actual game...
  5. Actually look into reported players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actually look into reported players?: so microsoft literally wont do anything about reported players griefing others in game but youll ban us for understandably getting angry & swearing at them in messages seriously?...
  6. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  7. I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.: Have decided to make my own puzzles. Have lots of nice pictures from many trips. Have made three at the expert level and enjoyed doing them. Maybe MSFT will eventually do something. I refuse to...
  8. Looking for People who are ACTUALLY good at GTA V to form a crew and do heists with XBOX ONE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People who are ACTUALLY good at GTA V to form a crew and do heists with XBOX ONE ...: As in the subject title im looking for people on xbox one to do gta v heists with and establish a permamnent crew so big rewards are gained and ill share the money out fairly but thats if your any...
  9. Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol: I have a lot of co op games I wanna finish ..all the halos...far cry 4..saints row ..assassins creed unity ..evolve ..must have a mic .. 1dd6404a-da00-454e-9b90-5fbbc4f6cf1e
  10. Do games on Xbox actually look better on a full HD (1080p) tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do games on Xbox actually look better on a full HD (1080p) tv?: I want to buy a second (and cheap as possible) 32in TV purely for playing games and maybe Netflix on my Xbox 360 in my bedroom. Is it worth shelling out for a full HD 1080p TV or shall I just go...