Are you having issues with getting disconnected from xbox live?

Discus and support Are you having issues with getting disconnected from xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Gamers I have been seeing post and hearing about people getting disconnected from xbox live, I had the same issue but I fixed it by: 1)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owen_966, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

Hello, Gamers

I have been seeing post and hearing about people getting disconnected from xbox live, I had the same issue but I fixed it by:

1) Unplugging All Wires out of xbox (Including Power Pack)

2) Wait 3 Mins

3) Clear System Cashe

4) Try Again

Hope this works.

:)

Owen_966, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    MS Update Fail!

Hey there - if you're having issues with being disconnected from LIVE when you try to use apps or play gaes, please try re-downloading your Xbox LIVE profile. This should resolve this issue for you. If you are still having issues after that, please let us
    know Are you having issues with getting disconnected from xbox live? :)

Miss Portia, Jan 1, 2014
  3. XBL disconnects while streaming Netflix/Hulu Plus

brain: Can you clarify if you are being disconnected entirely from LIVE or you are connected but having issues downloading/streaming.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  4. AustinLN Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live.

This is definitely not a unique issue.

I keep getting disconnected from xbox live either while trying to find a match, during the match, or sometimes ill go a couple matches then get disconnected from xbox live all together and i have to re-connect to live.

I played with a friend in a party and I actually stayed in like 10 matches before getting disconnected.
  5. sherlocker1984 Win User

Live has been diaconnected for 2 days in china.All of chinese !!!

It is now the 27th in China and I am still having terrible issues with xbox live. I am constantly getting kicked from games and disconnected from live. As soon as I press 'A' to load a disc it disconnects from Live. I can sign back in sometimes but get kicked.

It's so frustrating!!!!!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Random Disconnects

Hey guys! OP: Do you get disconnected from just the game, or from Xbox LIVE completely? If you are having issues connecting to or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, please check out Forum 02 and post there. Let me know, thanks!
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One randomly dissconnects from internet on a ethernet connection.

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with unexpectedly disconnected from Xbox Live.

I suggest to try the troubleshooting article for "My Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live".

• Have you tried using another ethernet cable?

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  8. Marcus Graham Win User

Why is my Xbox one X screen black when I turn it on?

Disconnect your XBOX or XB1 from the internet and you will get functionality back, but of course xbox live services won't be available until they resolve the issue. Once the XBOX Live issue is resolved you can reconnect your xbox to the internet.
Thema:

1. Are you having issues with getting disconnected from xbox live? - Similar Threads - Are having issues

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...