are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

Discus and support are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brady Kendall, May 11, 2023.

1. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc.

:)

Brady Kendall, May 11, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given up? And why can't you make it so console players have the option to not play with pc players?

cronus is primarily used by console players, if pc players wanted to cheat they would not use cronus, i mainly play pc and very rarely see cheaters in games, if i play against console players that use cronus i end up leaving the game as they have zero recoil and snap aim.

stop painting pc players as cheaters when its just as bad on console.
  3. Geri M. Win User

have you ever fixed anything

Hi RICHARDHALL770,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

have you ever fixed anything

Hello RICHARDHALL770,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues installing MSFS2020. Asp er description, it crashes before the starting the full installation screen.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC? Based on your category, you fall under Xbox console but in the text post you mentioned desktop.
    2. If you are on a Windows, what is the current version and edition of Windows Installed?
    3. When did the issue start?
    4. Any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, we wanted you to check on these articles.

For windows. How to troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device via the Xbox App – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

For Console. Basic troubleshooting: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox Series X|S – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. csf101 Win User

Have you ever...

Still been using my AK-47 since CoD4.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Have you ever...

Its usually the same class every year for the "competetive" gamers in COD. Whatever Op'd weapon, Sleight of Hand, Dead Silence, and Stopping Power in the past, but now maybe Quickdraw or whatever they had in BOs, but DS and SoH are always there.
Thema:

are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

1. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given... - Similar Threads - are guys ever

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...: If you ever want some good footage this guy is awesome! Check him out here: mixer.com/iN8k fb.com/LLLumiNatey gaming.youtube.com/iN8kPro twitter.com/LLLumiNatey instagram.com/N8ah...