Are you going to respond to all the complaints of the program freezing up and crashing?

Discus and support Are you going to respond to all the complaints of the program freezing up and crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems like when the NBA ad runs the program freezes up/crashes. I have attempted to complete a day puzzle over 10 times with program locking up then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorkableHook0, Jul 26, 2017.

  1. Are you going to respond to all the complaints of the program freezing up and crashing?


    Seems like when the NBA ad runs the program freezes up/crashes. I have attempted to complete a day puzzle over 10 times with program locking up then disappearing so I have to start from beginning. What's the fix. Are you even attempting to fix the game?
    How about letting everyone know so we can delete it because you can't fix it.

    :)
     
    WorkableHook0, Jul 26, 2017
    #1
  2. BigSean8
    BigSean8 Guest
    Can someone explain the tin foil hats point of view?

    Are you going to respond to all of them to show how cool and edgy you are?
     
    BigSean8, Jul 26, 2017
    #2
  3. What is the problem???

    I would like to know If I am ever going to get a working console from this so called program that keeps contacting me, Ever since sending my original console in because of freezing problems, I have gotten 6 used broken consoles. All of them have only worked
    for a month or two, with only about 7 hours a week of play time on it. When am I going to get a actual working machine again? I am paying for the warranty program. I am at the point of not knowing what else to do,except making a complaint with the BBB until
    someone resolves my problem
     
    DOLLARDOLLARBIL, Jul 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Vatopancho Win User

    Xbox freezes, crashes, and does not respond

    Hi Christian, I reset the Xbox like you said to do and the guide shows up but everything else is still not working my games still crash and freeze, not responsive, I can’t even turn it off without pulling the power cable because it doesn’t respond at all
  5. Vatopancho Win User

    Xbox freezes, crashes, and does not respond

    Hi Christian, I reset the Xbox like you said to do and the guide shows up but everything else is still not working my games still crash and freeze, not responsive, I can’t even turn it off without pulling the power cable because it doesn’t respond at all
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Upload Loading

    Hi there
    Carter,

    Thanks for the reply! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Minecraft Windows 10 edition crashing. I recommend
    to try the following article:
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device.


    If the issue persists, when you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically
    and run in the background that may interfere with the game. You are correct programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.



    Try this:

    Perform
    a Clean Startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your games or programs


    Hope this helps.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox控制器[Translation-Xbox Controller]

  8. XBF George L Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении дрифт-зоны и скоростных участков

    Hello Valera!

    Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. Could you please provide us with a few more details regarding this situation to determine how to best assist you? Are you one Xbox One or Windows 10? Are you having issues with saving
    game progress in Forza horizon 4? Does the game crash all the way out of the game? Please let us know with a reply how its going.

    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
Thema:

Are you going to respond to all the complaints of the program freezing up and crashing?

Loading...
  1. Are you going to respond to all the complaints of the program freezing up and crashing? - Similar Threads - Are going respond

  2. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  3. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  4. Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  7. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...

    in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!!! my xbox one S that ive had since 2018/19 wont go past the green startup...: The only thing's its ever done before is be a little slow to load a game and Assassin's Creed Odyssey has crashed on it twice or less. submitted by /u/staarlitt [link] [comments]
  10. Lenovo legion go 2 Now Xbox Full Screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Lenovo legion go 2 Now Xbox Full Screen: Im not receiving the update, Ive done every step right and joined Insider program download the latest update its just not there. Ive tried everything. submitted by /u/Mysterious-Stuff9038...