Are you able to refund game add-ons?

Discus and support Are you able to refund game add-ons? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently bought a Forza Horizon 4 Add-on for 20$ not knowing it was an add-on. I was trying to get the actual game and did not read the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEATHNEEDLE, Dec 29, 2020.

1. DEATHNEEDLE
    DEATHNEEDLE Guest

Hi there, I've recently bought a Forza Horizon 4 Add-on for 20$ not knowing it was an add-on. I was trying to get the actual game and did not read the description correctly. When I go to the website to refund like normal, it doesn't give me the option
    to, unlike other games. If there's any way I could get my money back to actually buy Forza it would be great.

:)

DEATHNEEDLE, Dec 29, 2020
  2. BigBesh Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake

You can also request a refund from here xbox.com/refund. Just sign in, and a list of your games and add-ons will show, you can just select which games and add-ons you want the refund for, then select request refund, then follow the instructions from there.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refund Form?

5. choppyseize Win User

Mon fils a briser ma carte bleu sans mon accord. Merci de supprimer ma carte car il n,y arrive pas

Hi

If they used your card without your consent you may be able to request a refund if it was a game and you meet the certain requirements. If it was digital content or anything else you won't be able to get a refund for those. I would add a passkey to your
    console so this can't happen again
  6. Francia J. Win User

forza horizon 5 on steam an dlc on Microsoft store

I totally understand, however, you have purchased the base game on Steam which is a different platform from Microsoft Store, you can only install the add-ons that you have if you have purchased the base game on Microsoft Store.

You will be needing to request a refund so you can purchase the add-ons through Steam. To request a refund kindly sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
Thema:

1. Are you able to refund game add-ons? - Similar Threads - Are able refund

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. Are you able to refund the vault upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to refund the vault upgrade: I bought the vault upgrade without actually seeing it was the upgrade, and was hoping to refund it so I would be able to just buy the base game but the refund was denied. Would there be an answer...
  8. If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?: I want to pre-order but after MW2, I want to make sure I won’t be burned. Can I refund if I don’t like the beta? 1a55a7de-44f2-40a0-a2b9-f084066473d6
  9. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e
  10. Am I able to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I able to get a refund: I ordered a gift card on microsoft rewards but as I redeemed the gift card it said it wasn't valid. Could I get a refund 78753baa-1a6d-420c-a92c-dd335113e917