Are you able to join private GCs in Xbox Voice Chat or is it only servers?

Discus and support Are you able to join private GCs in Xbox Voice Chat or is it only servers? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I decided to play COD WAW on my xbox and I was feeling kinda lonely so I wanted to join a GC call, but when I tried the VC option on my xbox it only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/R20P05, Feb 12, 2023.

1. /u/R20P05
    /u/R20P05 Guest

I decided to play COD WAW on my xbox and I was feeling kinda lonely so I wanted to join a GC call, but when I tried the VC option on my xbox it only shows servers with VCs in them. Can I not join a GC? Is this going to be added anytime soon?

submitted by /u/R20P05
    [link] [comments]

/u/R20P05, Feb 12, 2023
  2. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Bar Beta

I have also notice that the Invite to Party feature has gone and only the Private Chat one is still there were you can Invite to Voice Chat.

Party chat is better since people can come and go but with the Voice Chat it locked :(
  3. Bad Karma L Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

Just to talk to people on discord in dm's cause the discord feature only does it for server VC's not everything else and I was able to voice chat, the main purpose for like 3 years, I was able to voice chat on Microsoft edge browser on xbox one but for some reason yesterday, It broke and Ive tried everything but it just wont let me now
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  5. xxxxCor3xxxx Win User

X1 chat with 360???? such a let down

The options should be there to run on a xbox one server or on a 360 server. We should be able to join there game but they not join ours. It is still Xbox live. Not crossing Play Station to Xbox.

And as for the chat why? Why not be able to chat with your friends. Why is there not a separate server that runs chats changing the voice spec in the system or when directed to the system...

Seem like simple logic to me. Also seems like a way of forcing those who don't have to get it. Conform or be left out.

I don't know but either way I have $800 on the newest toy to not be able to play with my friends. and not just some anon online but co workers and neighbors. Old friends that I have grown up with.

I am honestly considering returning it trading in the games and sticking with what works. I hate to say it
  6. darkist1 Win User

Party chat vs in game chat?

Party chat is more private, where as ingame chat everyone in that session or within proximity of you will hear your voice, and you can hear their voices.
Thema:

1. Are you able to join private GCs in Xbox Voice Chat or is it only servers? - Similar Threads - Are able join

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  4. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  5. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  6. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  7. Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to join friend’s minecraft servers: I keep getting the error code 100 saying I’m not able to connect, I’ve tried solutions posted on past questions with the same issue but it hasn’t changed. I’m on nintendo switch and my friends are...
  8. Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are random people able to join my party on Xbox if it’s on open?: So I’ve had this issue occur twice in the past month where random people at a time up to seven or eight people will join my party when they’re not on my friends list to begin with, I’m genuinely...
  9. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  10. Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?: I haven't been able to create/join group posts since I made this account, I know it isn't my settings and I've tried to switch my account I other Xbox, but it still doesn't work. I'm wondering if...