"Are you a robot" loop

Discus and support "Are you a robot" loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I am trying to make a new Microsoft account but there is a problem while making it it seems to be a "are you a robot" loop and I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaylah McBride, Jan 1, 2023.

1. "Are you a robot" loop

Hello Microsoft I am trying to make a new Microsoft account but there is a problem while making it it seems to be a "are you a robot" loop and I tried like 20 times and it still seems to not work can you please fix this?

:)

Jaylah McBride, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

"Are you a robot" loop

Hello again, if you can give more details of the process you are doing and what exactly is happening, because there is no warning of server problems when it comes to creating a Microsoft account.
  3. Jaylah McBride Win User

"Are you a robot" loop

Hi Microsoft i'm aware I've already tried that is there anything more you can do to fix this problem I've looked and many people are having this save problem and it isn't working.
  4. Georges C. Win User

"Are you a robot" loop

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Jaylah, The whole Microsoft account creation process is automatic by the system, try to follow the instructions below and, if necessary, try to create the account in a different browser than the one you are using.

If you're on Chrome, try Edge or Opera Gx for example.

How to create a new Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. BrendenHulten Win User

Charged for Xboxlive... But never signed up for it

That's where I encountered the support loop. You see when you ask for direct contact, it sends you this link, you go to it, it shows you another link, you go to it, you're back where you started. at the stupid robot.
  6. Chyron Blue Win User

Leviathan Extended Cut ending [Ending Spoilers]

Mass Effect Logic: Yo organics i heard you like robots...So we made robots to kill you so you dont get killed by your robots
Thema:

"Are you a robot" loop

1. "Are you a robot" loop - Similar Threads - Are robot loop

2. Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White): When I tried to register my Xbox Wireless Controller colored in robot white, I don't think it's recognized correctly. feb1a597-8e6a-43b5-a298-0c7d9251ce99
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. The robot check doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The robot check doesn't work.: I have tried choosing the options and it just says its wrong all the time. I don't understand what its asking me. Choose x amount of kites, I will choose the closest picture even thou none of them...
  5. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  6. i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can not pass the robot test to make a new account i have been trying for so long and i...: it’s the test where u have the icons and hands pointing that the animals have the same icon like i do not understand i’ve been trying for an hour now and it still makes me retake it even tho i...
  7. Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot: I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my Xbox before it just today decided to reset...
  8. Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off: I believe I made a same post as this before but I can't find it. Anyways the problem I'm having is that when I turn on my Xbox, it makes a weird robot noise. I would suppose it might be a problem...
  9. Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?: • Tried Windows 10 on the latest version • Tried Windows 11 on the latest version • Tried multiple USB cords • Tried multiple USB ports • Tried multiple PCs • Tried uninstalling the USB...
  10. Xbox One makes a weird robot noise, then turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes a weird robot noise, then turns off.: I see a no signal( not black screen) I have tried other hdmi cables and nothing has worked. Cleaned most of the Xbox and still no respond. Help. 51aa7348-8412-4a1f-999a-4024e29c532d