Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

Discus and support Are you a hardcore achievement hunter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to confess, I am a wannabe achievement hunter. I love the thought and always want to 100% a game and even start with the intention. But once a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MightyQuinn75, Jul 23, 2019.

  1. Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?


    I have to confess, I am a wannabe achievement hunter. I love the thought and always want to 100% a game and even start with the intention. But once a game is done I rarely find the motivation to go back. The only games I have 100% have been done while
    playing the first run through. Like the Life is Strange gsnes. I have also done AC Black Flag and one of the Tomb Raider games. Out of sheer love and not wanting them to end.

    :)
     
    MightyQuinn75, Jul 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Geth Win User

    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

    Only for games I really got into.

    Gears 2

    Mass Effect

    Metal Gear and etc
  3. KUCHARI Win User

    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

    every time I play a game I have to achieve as many achievements as possible
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

    Definitively, all time try make unlock some achievement, but I don't make this my priority number one. First com the Fun
  5. Drizzle J Win User

    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

    Honestly I think Halo 3 was the funnest achievement game to date!
  6. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

    Yea i noticed. For months i was at the top of my small friends list for achievements. Now that i added you I’m left in the dust this month. Lol.
Thema:

Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

Loading...
  1. Are you a hardcore achievement hunter? - Similar Threads - Are hardcore achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205
  8. A glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A glitch occurred in a Hardcore World in Bedrock Edition which killed me and caused all my...: I spent a few weeks on that world with all my effort to be lost. I’ve looked at other ways to fix this but none of them were compatible with Bedrock Edition. If anyone knows how to fix this please...
  9. Call of booty hardcore mode not too shabby

    in XboX Insiders
    Call of booty hardcore mode not too shabby: Check out this clip! Floridawildboy27 streaming Call of Duty: Warzone! https://clips.twitch.tv/CuriousCarefulPterodactylNinjaGrumpy-2WuL9fku1ZCvh89M submitted by /u/BlackHammer288 [link]...
  10. The most hardcore 100%.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The most hardcore 100%.: The game with the most hardcore 100% achievement. the 100% of dishonored still get me mad. [img] b37d07f0-7288-47c2-b755-02507e59f3fd