are xbox services currently down?

Discus and support are xbox services currently down? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm definitely online and can't play any gamepass games because it's telling me I need to be online. submitted by /u/helloitsgwrath [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/helloitsgwrath, Oct 5, 2022.

1. are xbox services currently down?

I'm definitely online and can't play any gamepass games because it's telling me I need to be online.

submitted by /u/helloitsgwrath
    [link] [comments]

/u/helloitsgwrath, Oct 5, 2022
  2. sn1peAhol1c Win User

Is the Xbox Online Service Currently Down?

ok thanks i'll check again in a little bit
  3. TheRealXPGSlim Win User

Is the Xbox Online Service Currently Down?

The servers were experiencing some issues but they are resolved now. Give it some time and it will be working properly again.
  4. Just Monika931 Win User

Can't play logged off

Hiya! Currently xbox live core services are down! That might be why!
  5. Vertikul Win User

Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game

This is occurring currently because xbox services are down. Just give them time to figure out the issue and restore services.
  6. dempup Win User

xbox game bar

Hi Aaron.

The service is currently down but the issue is being worked on. See this link for current status of the Live services.

Thema:

are xbox services currently down?

1. are xbox services currently down? - Similar Threads - are services currently

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  6. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  7. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  8. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  9. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  10. Gaming Services Wont install correctly, all current solutions do not work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services Wont install correctly, all current solutions do not work.: as title states, ive tried doing the stuff in powershell, deleting the stuff in reg edit, etc etc, always fails to install bbb1f1eb-5384-4da4-a60f-17a00fbd4b35